Junior Poster

Default TS Peep Shows In NYC??

I remember when Show World had one on 42st. After Gulliani, the number of peeps shows went down to almost none in NYC. Just wondering if any TS peep shows still exist. I'm talking the kind with the live stage shows and also one-one-one show jerkoff boths?

Still Here 5 Star Poster

Good luck finding one. All the good spots have gone underground or invite only or maybe Woodside Queens (ugh).

Rookie Poster

OMG DUDE... that's how i discovered transsexuals! It was at that place off of 8th ave. I was 15 (i looked older so i was able to get in whenever i wanted) and this was back in 1998. So there I am, just a teen gawking at all the live women and being shy as hell, and this one chick chats me up, trying to get me for a show. I said no thanks and went STRAIGHT for the TS booths.

See, I didn't know about this sort of thing. I thought the purpose of those booths was to be in there with a female of your choice for naughty things. What can I say, I was 15, lol. So anyway, I go in and I see this black woman who looks beautiful. She's dancing and has her top off and my face was like And then she takes her thong off and my face was like

But then, all of a sudden I realized I LIKED IT. So I enjoyed the show. And when it was over she was waiting for her usual $20 tip. I didn't have $20. She got mad and I felt like a douche. Then she realized I was just a kid and got REAL pissed off. I left, feeling bad but totally amazed about what I had seen. 10 years later, here I am, lol.

By the way i got my pocket picked by one of the girls at Show World, hehe. And it was the same one that tried to get me into her booth when I passed her and went to the TS section. She was feeling me up and trying to lure me in, and I eventually succumbed and paid. Sometime between then and me leaving the place I noticed the cash I had in my pocket disappeared. Served me right. Good times :P

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Junior Poster

That story is too funny. Yeah, Show World had one on 42st and another on on the avenue. Both were a whole lot of fun. Glad I had a chance to experience that.

I miss Show World!!

Silver Poster

That was a great little story.
    If you ask me and this is just me speaking.
    NYC has just gotten a little too clean.

"How you doin!"

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by SXFX
    That was a great little story.
    If you ask me and this is just me speaking.
    NYC has just gotten a little too clean.
    Oh, it really has. Frikkin' Giuliani
    I miss the old, dangerous Times Square, dammit. This disneyfication sucks balls.

Rookie Poster

anything like that in la?

Quote Originally Posted by NYCe
    Good luck finding one. All the good spots have gone underground or invite only or maybe Woodside Queens (ugh).
    Underground peep shows?

Veteran Poster

Invite only peep shows? How can I get an invitation?

Quote Originally Posted by NYCe