Wow that was a lot of info.

I am very aware of the concept of a spirit and despite the fact we may be shackled to a sexuality while here I cant' really imagine a spirit having a sexuality once it leaves the body

http://www.freewebs.com/stein2

lol thats what I said . not what you said

You mentioned concepts such as Androgenous/Androgeny and agnostic spirituality was my way to understanding such concepts, not to mention everything else.

hmmm I think your first instinct of assuming Im crazy and moving on was the correct one lol

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by SweetCheri
    probably so, but I'm not quite as judgemental and sarcastic as the responses may imply, well ok perhaps I am...
    Perhaps to some of us out here that is an attractive quality.
    Sarcasm is a must in life.
    Finally took enough time to read start to finish (Yeah Saturdays !)
    I already thought you were attractive, Miss Cheri, but I really like the honest and candid style you put to this writing, and reading this makes you seem even more appealing. Nice Job.
    I grew up (years ago) in that area of the country, the Adirondacks is where at least one branch of my family were born and bred. So, just a quick drop by to say, can't wait to read more.
    Despite claiming to be judgemental and sarcastic, you come across as a good person. Part of me wishes I still lived in that area of the country instead of 2000 miles away.

Namaste
    Peace Be With You
    CigarBoopy