Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

But ya gotta admit: LaRoushe was great entertainment.

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

Haha, its all a big joke to you isn't it. The dollar is almost dead, we have lost your most important Constitutional rights, the Congress is completely bought and sold, they got the judges in their back pocket, our borders are open and we aren't allowed to enforce them yet we are patrolling borders over seas, oil's a $100/barrel, 5 trillion dollar debt, there is war-profiteering abound, vote fraud like you wouldn't believe, the mainstream media is OWNED by G.E. (multi defense contractor owner) and the likes, phony elections/candidates, fear mongering, false flag terror ops, poisons in our food and water, pharmaceutical companies lobbying and publishing bunk clinical results to overly medicate America, dissent is viewed as "unpatriotic", and the only Candidate who speaks truth to power is smeared as a lunatic.

Yeah, everything is fine Hippicrack... no conspiracies here at all. The government will protect you from all danger, trust 'em and obey!

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Of course it's a joke. The lunatic fringe is always a joke unless people actually start taking them seriously.

Are the current bunch of zanies in the Whitehouse fear mongering? Absolutely. But then again, so are you. I've been hearing all these same dire predictions all my life & have yet to see any of them pan out. Why should I listen to you telling me about some grand conspiracy of mass genocide with no evidence other than some opinion by another fringe lunatic?

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~