Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Transgender life within California prison - BBC2 tonight @ 9

I've often wondered how Sylvia Boots got on inside.

Sun Jan 13th, 2008. BBC2 at 9pm.

Louis Thereaux behind bars.

"New series. Louis travels to California to spend two weeks in the notorious San Quentin State Prison. Built in 1852, San Quentin is dangerously overcrowded. Louis discovers the prisoners' inner culture, intrigued by its rules and language. He meets David Silva, who is serving 521 years and 11 life sentences and is locked down for 23 hours a day. He meets Deborah and Rob, a transgender couple who live together in the prison. And he meets 'Playboy' Nolan- an ex mobster who is about to be released."

Junior Poster

Interesting stuff. I watched a thing recently about a Thai prison where the trannies had their own section, I think that makes sense. The funny thing was the whole prison had to dance for 6-8 hours a day everyday otherwise they got beatings!

Check the vids out. These are 100% ligit because I watched the program. There is a tranny in the first vid, although she looks more like Bruce Lee in drag.

Trannies are like parking spaces, the good ones are taken and the free ones are handicapped.

"Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

Default Re: Transgender life within California prison - BBC2 tonight

Quote Originally Posted by T Oracle
    I've often wondered how Sylvia Boots got on inside.

Sun Jan 13th, 2008. BBC2 at 9pm.

Louis Thereaux behind bars.

"New series. Louis travels to California to spend two weeks in the notorious San Quentin State Prison. Built in 1852, San Quentin is dangerously overcrowded. Louis discovers the prisoners' inner culture, intrigued by its rules and language. He meets David Silva, who is serving 521 years and 11 life sentences and is locked down for 23 hours a day. He meets Deborah and Rob, a transgender couple who live together in the prison. And he meets 'Playboy' Nolan- an ex mobster who is about to be released."
    I will be watching if I have that station I have to take a look to see.

What prison is Boots in?

"Of all losses, time is the most irrecoverable for it can never be redeemed.”

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. "

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "

Quote Originally Posted by RevolveR.
    Interesting stuff. I watched a thing recently about a Thai prison where the trannies had their own section, I think that makes sense. The funny thing was the whole prison had to dance for 6-8 hours a day everyday otherwise they got beatings!

Check the vids out. These are 100% ligit because I watched the program. There is a tranny in the first vid, although she looks more like Bruce Lee in drag.

The video's are interesting, but thats the best they can do for a tranny.

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

It's a great video, which has pretty much gone viral on the net.

But it actually is from the Cebu Provincial Detention and Rehabilitation
    Center in the Cebu province of the Phillipines.

Junior Poster

You're right, it was in Phillipines. I was just browsing a Thai thread and it was fresh in my mind lol. I suppose it's better than doing 'real time' and it would pass in their day although they're forced to do it to make $$$.

And Kira, that chic was the pick of the bunch from the program I saw!

Trannies are like parking spaces, the good ones are taken and the free ones are handicapped.

And Kira, that chic was the pick of the bunch from the program I saw!
    Thank goodness I dont date T-girls then.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by KiraHarden_TS

What prison is Boots in?
    I don't know which prison. I vaguely remember the crime was in California, doesn't cut it down enough.

Re the showing, I should have said BBC2 in the UK tonight. I'm guessing you have to wait a bit before it hits the US. Yes???

Junior Poster

I saw something like this on TV, also in California. There was a very "gg" looking latina woman who wore baggy prison issue clothes, but you could still see her shape. She was married to a dude in the prison. He looked to be tinier then her actually, which I was shocked by.

Quote Originally Posted by T Oracle
    Quote Originally Posted by KiraHarden_TS

What prison is Boots in?
    I don't know which prison. I vaguely remember the crime was in California, doesn't cut it down enough.

Re the showing, I should have said BBC2 in the UK tonight. I'm guessing you have to wait a bit before it hits the US. Yes???
    I do get a BBC channel but not sure about BBC2.