Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default What's the most fucked up you've ever been?

I'm pretty slizzered right now. A lot of vodka and four beers and I'm feeling quite right. And my spelling is still immaculate. YEAH ME!

Veteran Poster

I think the most fucked up ive ever been was on a new years eve about three years ago when i took a bet to drink 151 and 190 proof grain alcohol.....i remember only parts of that night

ThaTiger23..

Junior Poster

OH SHIT!!!! You were totally fucked up! I've had 151. That shit is the truth! That vino must've had you dancing naked!

Veteran Poster

i remember me and some friends watching some movieand then for all i know is when i woke up i had all of my clothes on and was passed out on a friends couch with the empty bottle of grain alcohol and the 151 bottle was on the floor...

ThaTiger23..

Junior Poster

Well at least you don't remember anything worth being ashamed of.

Veteran Poster

yeah that is a good thing

ThaTiger23..

Sorry, I was way too fucked up to remember!!!

"Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thatiger23
    I think the most fucked up ive ever been was on a new years eve about three years ago when i took a bet to drink 151 and 190 proof grain alcohol.....i remember only parts of that night
    I drank that stuff in highschool, all I can remember is a Label saying avoid flames on bottle and my teeth going numb, then lights out.

"Of all losses, time is the most irrecoverable for it can never be redeemed.”

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. "

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "

Professional Poster

A type of LSD called Clearlight back in 1973. My friend and I didn't realize they were four way hits.

(1 slice of gel split evenly would get four people out their gourd high for 8-10 hours.)

Ingested roughly 1000 micrograms of LSD which is a shitload of acid for one person to take. (Street acid today is normally 50-100 micrograms per dose.)

Returned roughly to reality about 12 hours later with nice lil' flashbacks everytime I smoked weed for a month.

Sometime during that night we'd tuned across an oldies station on the radio and were convinced we'd time traveled back to the early 60's. As a matter of fact it was a good week before either of us were quite sure we hadn't?

They don't make drugs like that anymore. At least not for 6 bucks a pop.

Ancient Pervert.

Rookie Poster

On New years eve, I had a six pack of cider, a bottle of rum, and some deodorant! I tried to Cosseack dance and ended up falling through a glass door!