Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default How to Last During Lovemaking Like a True Sex-God Stud

I have discovered a sexual technique which allows a man to have sex indefinitely: staying hard while obtaining multiple orgasms with multiple ejaculations. I have named this sexual technique my InfiniLast technique. I have gotten feedback from other men saying that my technique has worked out great for them, doing for them exactly what I said it would. And I give this information out for free.

As one man, Caley, said (on August 11, 2003) in his thanks to me for relating to him my InfiniLast technique: "P. S. I figured out how to do the sex trick I last asked you about. I fucked the shit out of my roommate for about three hours. Thanks."

What I didn't previously know is just how truly rare multiple male orgasms with full ejaculation apparently are (i.e., with no so-called "refractory period" between ejaculations). The below website is by Richard Brent, the man media commentators (see "In the Media" http://www.multiorgasmic.com/public.htm ) have referred to as "The World's Only Multi-Orgasmic Man":

True Male Multiorgasmic Response http://www.multiorgasmic.com/home.html

Richard Brent was a test-subject in the study "Male Multiple Ejaculatory Orgasms: A Case Study" by Dr. Beverly Whipple, Brent R. Myers and Prof. Barry R. Komisaruk, conducted on January 15, 1995 at Rutgers University, College of Nursing (Journal of Sex Education and Therapy, Vol. 23, No. 2, 1998, pp. 157-162).

Of course, Richard Brent is not "The World's Only Multi-Orgasmic Man," as I have discovered how to have multiple orgasms with full ejaculation with no "down time" in-between, and I have taught other men how to do this, as well. Richard Brent has apparently always had this ability--but I believe this is an ability all physically normal males have, it's just they never learned it.

I should mention that the so-called "male multiple orgasm" techniques which have been published in books and articles are not true multiple orgasms with full ejaculation, but instead rely on "ejaculatory control" techniques. These require holding off from full ejaculation and hence full orgasm. They also require holding back from getting into the full sexual experience because if the male were to ejaculate then that would be the end.

My InfiniLast technique has none of these limitations, as it involves genuine full-on multiple male orgasms with ejaculation but with no loss of erection. One's legs and back will give out long before one's penis does. And one can truly get involved in the full sexual experience without having to worry about holding back from ejaculation.

For that reason also, my InfiniLast technique is a true godsend for men who experience premature ejaculation, since the whole point of my technique is to be able to orgasm with ejaculation while still remaining hard afterwards. Hence, the now misnomered "premature" ejaculation is absolutely no problem with my technique, since with my InfiniLast technique a man who ejaculates early can still continue having sex indefinitely with a full erection.

Since Richard Brent has experienced genuine male multiple orgasms with no refractory period since he first started masturbating as a child, he is unaware of what he is doing that almost all other males are not doing in order to achieve this result. Because of this he has no advice to offer as to techniques men can use in order to achieve the same result (see, e.g., "Q & A" http://www.multiorgasmic.com/q&a.htm ).

But thankfully for the rest of the human race who are not purely a-sexual or lesbian (and even for them, by making the rest of the world happier people), I know how it is that Richard Brent is achieving this result, for I learned this technique through Providence at around 22 years of age--long after I had experienced many orgasms with refractory period (i.e., the usual case for almost all men). Because of this, I am able to understand and hence relate what is being done differently in order to achieve genuine male multiple orgasms with ejaculation and with no refractory period. And hence, so also I have been able to successfully teach this technique to other men--of which I have named my InfiniLast technique.

My InfiniLast technique is quite simple and I believe it can be learned by almost any male--I would say any male who doesn't have erection problems to begin with (since you need to get hard first in order for it to work).

The trick is to exercise the muscles that control the flow of urine every time after you come, i.e., the same muscles used to stay hard--the main muscle involved is sometimes referred to as the Kegel muscle, i.e., the pubococcygeus muscle. Every time after you ejaculate, try to stay hard for as long as you can. At first it probably won't work very well--but the point is to exercise that muscle.

You can also exercise these same muscle before you ejaculate, by trying to stay hard without any physical stimulation for as long as possible--once you start going soft from lack of physical contact then apply physical stimulation again to get hard. Keep doing this over and over again as an exercise.

I believe this exercise would likely even work when a man is soft, such as when one is simply sitting down. Just keep tightening that muscle and then relaxing it--over and over again.

Keep exercising that muscle and eventually you will be able (or should be able) to stay just as hard even after you ejaculate. Then you will be able to have multiple orgasms with ejaculation without ever going soft.

Try it--for real. Make this your exercise routine (such as when you masturbate), and you'll become a stud who can go forever in the sack, while having genuine full-on multiple orgasms.

To elaborate further on my InfiniLast technique:

During sex, you contract the Kegel muscle after you ejaculate, while continuing to have sex with your partner. After a little while a normal erection will occur wherein one doesn't have to contract the Kegel muscle any more than one normally would during sex.

What contracting the Kegel muscle in this manner does is prevent the blood from flowing out of the penis and hence the penis going soft. After a little while of continuing to have sex, one's normal arousal will come back, after which one no longer has to deliberately contract the Kegel muscle.

The more one works at this the easier it becomes. So easy, in fact, that once one becomes proficient at this one is unlikely to notice any additional effort needed in maintaining an erection after an ejaculation while continuing to have sex.

Also, it does help the tighter a vagina, etc., is. This simply has to do with the amount of stimulation received. The woman with whom I discovered this technique of mine had a very tight vagina, which made it particularly easy for me to stay hard in her after ejaculation. But once one's Kegel muscle gets strong enough it's possible to orgasm with ejaculation during auto-masturbation and still stay hard afterward even with little physical stimulation applied.

One thing about my InfiniLast technique which may hinder its effectiveness for some people is the typical loss of interest in sex after a male has an orgasm. Thus, many men might lose the desire to properly practice the InfiniLast technique after they orgasm, and hence never really give the technique a proper chance. So a male has to be motivated and stick with it, and practice the technique just as I described above. But as I therein discribe, after a man ejaculates and continues to have sex while contracting his Kegel muscle, after a little while a normal erection will return wherein he doesn't have to contract the Kegel muscle any more than he normally would during sex, due to the regular sexual arousal returning.

It may take awhile for a man to build up enough strength in his Kegel muscle in order to successfully maintain his erection after ejaculation with full orgasm, so don't necessarily expect instant results (although some men have gotten instant success with my technique). Just like building up any muscle, it could take weeks or months to achieve the results one is looking for.

The point of this technique of mine is to strengthen the male's Kegel muscle to the point where his Kegel muscle is strong enough so that after ejaculation with full orgasm the male can deliberately contract his Kegel muscle in order to prevent the blood from flowing out of his penis long enough for his normal penile arousal to return. Hence, it may well take some work in getting the Kegel muscle strong enough, but there's nothing mysterious or arcane about the mechanics of how the technique works.

And if you're a woman who would like your man to be able to stay hard while making love to you for as long as you want, then be sure to have him read my foregoing InfiniLast technique and provide him with encouragement in sticking with the aforesaid exercises.

Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761 ; Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com .

Hi crazy girl.

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    Hi crazy girl.
    That's a truly ironic comment by you. Nihil ad rem statements such as yours above are a defining hallmark of psychopathology.

Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761 ; Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com .

Silver Poster

I gotta try this!
    Thanks!

ps
    didn't sting once have sex for 24 hours?

"How you doin!"

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Exercising and strengthening the PC muscles
    via Kegel exercises can be helpful to both
    genders.

We discussed this somewhat in the thread
    Who actually has had sex with a post op?

5 Star Poster

Can't be arsed reading all that, I just think of Anne Widdicombe
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	portrait_33_106.jpg 
Views:	679 
Size:	97.5 KB 
ID:	160822  

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesHunt
    Can't be arsed reading all that, I just think of Anne Widdicombe
    The article by the OP was about acheiving multiple orgasms for
    males.

Anne Widdicombe is a British Conservative Party politician.

She is known for her anti marijuana, and anti abortion stance.

Not sure if she is anti orgasm.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ann_Widdecombe

so, couldn't qualify to sell Amway? LOL

FK

btw, Kelly's post had EVERYTHING to do with your pointless return to the board.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

The old "think about baseball scores" or "picture Sherry Bebitch-Jeffe naked" works for me.

Imagine the tumbleweed of matted grey pubic hair.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia Katt
    so, couldn't qualify to sell Amway? LOL

FK

btw, Kelly's post had EVERYTHING to do with your pointless return to the board.
    OUCH!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	butterfly_net_147.jpg 
Views:	606 
Size:	42.2 KB 
ID:	160854  

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe