Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
    Veteran Poster

When I get closer to where I want to be (esp if I have SRS), I kind of just want to move to a new town where nobody knows. I hate it when people talk about me behind my back, doubly when it's in regards to what's between my legs.

Historically, most of my friends have been female. Unlike the hag stereotype, most were Queer. Now that my friends include plenty of straight women, I get shit. Not from all, but enough. My sister always had lots of male friends, now I understand why. Ugh. I'm tired of the bullshit from GGs and I'm tired of the bullshit from TSes. That's why I'm trying to meet more guy friends (which gets me called a "man" again!) At least guys aren't afraid to be friends with me like they were in high school... Yay men and yay beer!

Professional Poster EyeCumInPiece's Avatar

Default Re: GGs have the biggest issue with transsexuals

Quote Originally Posted by NYTSJulie
    I started transition 13 years ago, lol wow it’s been a long time. Through the years I have come to the conclusion that genetic women are the ones who have the biggest issue with transsexuals. At least that has been my experience.

I went out last weekend for my sister’s birthday. It was myself, my sister, 6 other girls and 4 guys. We went out on the North Shore of Long Island, it’s a very vanilla yuppie crowd. I met a few guys and one of them I really liked. We hit it off and have been talking all week. He is exactly my type, perfect. He looks very GQ, 34, tall, Italian and Irish mix, great face and hot body. He has a great personality, comes from money and lives in a cute new 1.5 million dollar condo here on the Island. I am thinking husband material lol.

Now I don’t run around telling people my “T”. I feel that it is my business and unless I am about to go to bed with someone then I have no obligation to divulge it. People treat you differently when they know right off the bat rather than finding out down the road.

So I am all excited thinking I have met my future husband lol, now here is the catch. I know one of the bar tenders who works at the bar where I met him. I knew her when I was still living as boy. We worked together and actually used to be really good friends. We drifted apart and then I ran into her about 2 years ago after not seeing or speaking to her in 10 years, but that’s another story.

It turned out that my soon to be husband lol knew her also. One of his friends is a bartender at the bar also. Long story short, he went down there last night for a drink and then I got the 1AM phone call asking “is this true”.

I don’t know if I should verbally confront her, or I should wait for her when she is getting off work. I want to get all ghetto on her ass, throw my hair up, take my earrings off and rub Vaseline on my face lol.

I swear women feel threatened. They get all catty when you’re more attractive than them or you get more attention, they think “and she isn’t even a real girl”.
    Thats fucked up. Straight scumbag shit. Shes twatblockin/cockblockin (whichever u prefer) to the full extent. Id say to respond depending on your status with the guy. Im the type who in a moment like this would confront the person only if they werent the type to call the police after i punched them in the face. What a bitch though. I hate shit like that. I hope she gets a very itchy yeast infection.

"I used to say that politics was the second oldest profession, and I have come to know that it bears a gross similarity to the first."
    -Ronald Reagan

If you went to dinner with a transsexual you would look around the restaurant to see if anyone clocks her. You would think twice about bringing her home to meet your parents, then probably decide that its not a good idea to chance it. You might care or you may not, but you would still be treating her differently. Its natural human behavior, thats why its best to tell someone when the time is right.
    Been there, done that.

And, as we speak so much about personal experience, it was usually the T-chick beeing worried about getting clocked or "talked about". I still hear them "Oh , did you hear anything? Do they talk behind my back?...."

I didn´t take any of them home to "mommy" though - bc I don´t do that with my GG dates either. Reason: when I was 16 I took my first two "serious" GG dates home and all I got was bitching from my over-protactive mother that none of them was "good enough for my son". I am done with "parentel approval".

And, shallow me, my dates were all passable.

And regarding the treating differently issue. Yes, I treat my dates differently, because any of them is a different person and I may have different goals. I will not invest as much (time, money, feelings) in a no strings attached relationship than in a possible LTR or marriage.

And after a ltr with a TS I rather not repeat that experience for quite some time ( can you spell *m.o.o.d.s.w.i.n.g.s.*? ). Although I have found the presence of and interaction with TS still appealing to me, and that´s why I still visit this board.

But, as I have observed with many issues I threw in my 2 cents on here, I seem to have differing views than the majority. *shrug*

Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi

Rookie Poster

Moodswings. Thats gotta be some pretty weird shit right there.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by EyeCumInPiece
    I started transition 13 years ago, lol wow it’s been a long time. Through the years I have come to the conclusion that genetic women are the ones who have the biggest issue with transsexuals. At least that has been my experience.

I went out last weekend for my sister’s birthday. It was myself, my sister, 6 other girls and 4 guys. We went out on the North Shore of Long Island, it’s a very vanilla yuppie crowd. I met a few guys and one of them I really liked. We hit it off and have been talking all week. He is exactly my type, perfect. He looks very GQ, 34, tall, Italian and Irish mix, great face and hot body. He has a great personality, comes from money and lives in a cute new 1.5 million dollar condo here on the Island. I am thinking husband material lol.

Now I don’t run around telling people my “T”. I feel that it is my business and unless I am about to go to bed with someone then I have no obligation to divulge it. People treat you differently when they know right off the bat rather than finding out down the road.

So I am all excited thinking I have met my future husband lol, now here is the catch. I know one of the bar tenders who works at the bar where I met him. I knew her when I was still living as boy. We worked together and actually used to be really good friends. We drifted apart and then I ran into her about 2 years ago after not seeing or speaking to her in 10 years, but that’s another story.

It turned out that my soon to be husband lol knew her also. One of his friends is a bartender at the bar also. Long story short, he went down there last night for a drink and then I got the 1AM phone call asking “is this true”.

I don’t know if I should verbally confront her, or I should wait for her when she is getting off work. I want to get all ghetto on her ass, throw my hair up, take my earrings off and rub Vaseline on my face lol.

I swear women feel threatened. They get all catty when you’re more attractive than them or you get more attention, they think “and she isn’t even a real girl”.
    Thats fucked up. Straight scumbag shit. Shes twatblockin/cockblockin (whichever u prefer) to the full extent. Id say to respond depending on your status with the guy. Im the type who in a moment like this would confront the person only if they werent the type to call the police after i punched them in the face. What a bitch though. I hate shit like that. I hope she gets a very itchy yeast infection.
    I will give u 50 bucks to hit her in the knees with a 2x4 lol.

Junior Poster
    SILVER SPRING MD/ WASHINGTON DC/BMORE/NOVA

THOSES DAMN CUNTS...I GOT SOME ADVICE AND SOMETHING TO ADD TO THIS BUT ILL BE RIGHT BACK ..DAMN CLIENT

The best woman is a tranny.

If u got the dime I got the time.

WWW.BADAZZBODY.COM

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/badazzzbody/

dc/md/ny

Junior Poster

Sounds like she was clearly jealous of you having a chance with this guy in the first place. So when the opportunity presented itself for her to "blow up your spot" she in true woman form obliged. Pure jealousy plain and simple.

I am a totally GQ, Armani nice guy with a chillout, lounge personality but I find that when you are that women don't care for that nice guy stuff, way too easy for them, you still have to be a prick player and have broads lined up for you and it triggers something primitive in them that makes them want you then. No wonder guys can never figure women out. Its when they see you with another woman that it gets to them. Seems like that is what happened with that hater former coworker of yours, Julie. She may have seen you talking to him in the bar or he mentioned you to her or something along those lines and she showed her jealousy of you.

Black "Bofe" male in NYC that loves effeminate Latina TG ladies

Rookie Poster

I'd want to know. Just saying. Wouldn't necessarily change wether I'd go for the person, but I'd want to know.

I agree that if you're just at the club having fun, or you're just talking, no need to bring it up. But once it gets romantic in anyway, it really isn't fair to keep it from the guy. Because honestly, for 80% (at least) of 'straight' guys, your having a penis is going to be a complete deal breaker. Not for all. There will be exceptions. Most of the ones who are exceptions will want nothing to do with your 7 inches, lol, but they are out there. However for most, the idea of dating someone with the same genitals is not something they're into. Yes, for some, its downright gross. For many, having even kissed you would gross them out. You're beautiful but you aren't genetically female and even if you get SRS, that will always matter to the majority. To hide that from someone and waste both of your time is counter-productive.

"Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

I will tell a guy on the second date if there is one. I do believe the guys should be informed, and be allowed to decide on their own within a cpl of dates, and then be givin the choice to pursue a relationship vs investing months of their time being kept in the dark, about our past.

Yes, we deserve a fair shake, but so do the men.

"Of all losses, time is the most irrecoverable for it can never be redeemed.”

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. "

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "

Rookie Poster

Seems fair, assuming you don't let it go too far on the first date, lol. As a guy, I'd personally rather know on the first... but obviously its easier to wait a bit longer.