Page 1 of 24 12345611 ... LastLast
    Professional Poster

Default GGs have the biggest issue with transsexuals

I started transition 13 years ago, lol wow it’s been a long time. Through the years I have come to the conclusion that genetic women are the ones who have the biggest issue with transsexuals. At least that has been my experience.

I went out last weekend for my sister’s birthday. It was myself, my sister, 6 other girls and 4 guys. We went out on the North Shore of Long Island, it’s a very vanilla yuppie crowd. I met a few guys and one of them I really liked. We hit it off and have been talking all week. He is exactly my type, perfect. He looks very GQ, 34, tall, Italian and Irish mix, great face and hot body. He has a great personality, comes from money and lives in a cute new 1.5 million dollar condo here on the Island. I am thinking husband material lol.

Now I don’t run around telling people my “T”. I feel that it is my business and unless I am about to go to bed with someone then I have no obligation to divulge it. People treat you differently when they know right off the bat rather than finding out down the road.

So I am all excited thinking I have met my future husband lol, now here is the catch. I know one of the bar tenders who works at the bar where I met him. I knew her when I was still living as boy. We worked together and actually used to be really good friends. We drifted apart and then I ran into her about 2 years ago after not seeing or speaking to her in 10 years, but that’s another story.

It turned out that my soon to be husband lol knew her also. One of his friends is a bartender at the bar also. Long story short, he went down there last night for a drink and then I got the 1AM phone call asking “is this true”.

I don’t know if I should verbally confront her, or I should wait for her when she is getting off work. I want to get all ghetto on her ass, throw my hair up, take my earrings off and rub Vaseline on my face lol.

I swear women feel threatened. They get all catty when you’re more attractive than them or you get more attention, they think “and she isn’t even a real girl”.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Mine too as of late. Even girl friends that I have had for years all of a sudden have gotten distant and bitchy with me. Two of my girlfriends invited me out to a club and when the guy she was feeling kept looking at me, she waited for me to be out of ear range to tell the guy thats a "dude" I only found out cause he walked up to me to tell me and said I think you should know your friend isn't a great friend she told me you were once a man and then he asked if that were "true" and I admitted to it. He sort of got that uncomfortable look but was cool about it.

When I walked up to her and confronted her about it, she was like omg what are you talking about I would never do that to you. Then when she knew she was caught she was like just cause you have big boobs now doesn't mean you need to wear cleavage shirts and shit..you are still technically a man and dressing like that you are giving the guys here the wrong impression about you. I was dumfounded cause we have always went to clubs together before and she never had an issue before. Now it was. Then it got into a debate of respect and I told her I only came cause they invited me and its dangerous going around telling guys at the bar about me. Then she got even a bigger attitude and she said "Well I can't help it I'm a "natural" woman and I can have kids, don't blame me." I laughed and called a taxi. I haven't spoken to either of them since.

And see thats just horrible that she outted you like that. If she was ever a friend, she'd worry about your safety first. Rather than being jealous.

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    Mine too as of late. Even girl friends that I have had for years all of a sudden have gotten distant and bitchy with me. Two of my girlfriends invited me out to a club and when the guy she was feeling kept looking at me, she waited for me to be out of ear range to tell the guy thats a "dude" I only found out cause he walked up to me to tell me and said I think you should know your friend isn't a great friend she told me you were once a man and then he asked if that were "true" and I admitted to it. He sort of got that uncomfortable look but was cool about it.

When I walked up to her and confronted her about it, she was like omg what are you talking about I would never do that to you. Then when she knew she was caught she was like just cause you have big boobs now doesn't mean you need to wear cleavage shirts and shit..you are still technically a man and dressing like that you are giving the guys here the wrong impression about you. I was dumfounded cause we have always went to clubs together before and she never had an issue before. Now it was. Then it got into a debate of respect and I told her I only came cause they invited me and its dangerous going around telling guys at the bar about me. Then she got even a bigger attitude and she said "Well I can't help it I'm a "natural" woman and I can have kids, don't blame me." I laughed and called a taxi. I haven't spoken to either of them since.
    Good for you, fuck her. They think its cute but for us it very dangerous. I have worked very hard to get to where I am today and hide a lot of my past. I go out in the same town I grew up in, I see guys I went to high school with all the time, I have even hooked up with a few who didnt know who I was, then I have this CUNT spilling my beans.

Rookie Poster

Julie,

Does that mean he chose not to keep seeing you? I think you are so beautiful. I want to spend time with you when you are in Westchester sometime, but I am an average guy (little extra weight but not sloppy) not a GQ type. Does this preclude me from your fruits.... lol.....

Silver Poster

Default THE CASE OF: THE TERRIBLE TRANNY TRICK.

Well.....since, at the moment, I feel like bein JUDGE WAPNER...

Julie, the bartender apparently was the guys friend, so, that being the case, she did the right thing.

Kelly, You need a new circle of friends.

lol

Case closed.

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Rookie Poster

That sucks.

Sounds like some simmering issue with her. Did she maybe have a crush on you when you were friends as a boy? Maybe she's frustrated.

Either way, totally disrespectful to do. How did the future Mr Julie react? The way he found out undoubtedly colored his reaction to some degree. That might be the worst part. By "outing" you that way, it turns it into a deception situation, regardless of your intent.

Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by NYTSJulie
    Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore

Good for you, fuck her. They think its cute but for us it very dangerous. I have worked very hard to get to where I am today and hide a lot of my past. I go out in the same town I grew up in, I see guys I went to high school with all the time, I have even hooked up with a few who didnt know who I was, then I have this CUNT spilling my beans.
    Yeah girls are your friends and understand the situation till a man is involved. Then they show their true colors. Thats probably why most of my friends are men as of late. All my old girlfriends hardly speak to me anymore, I leave them comments on myspace, they don't respond. I send them text messages they don't respond, claim they've been busy.

But that girl is just awful, I hate when you meet a great guy, and they go out of their way to ruin it for you. They just don't get you are a WOMAN.

My official Adult Blog

My official Cam Site

Default Re: THE CASE OF: THE TERRIBLE TRANNY TRICK.

Quote Originally Posted by ARMANIXXX
    Well.....since, at the moment, I feel like bein JUDGE WAPNER...

Julie, the bartender apparently was the guys friend, so, that being the case, she did the right thing.

Kelly, You need a new circle of friends.

lol

Case closed.
    I am working on that, I've deleted most of my girl friends from my life. Out of my phone, myspace, yadda yadda. Due to the attitude they have, they were fine with me till I started healing from the surgeries. Now their attitudes have totaly done a 360.

And I doubt she told him out of the goodness of his heart, if I was Julie. I'd wait around to see what guys she is interested in, then tell them a dirty secret "made-up or not" so she can see how it feels. When you really like a guy and have it ruined by someone else.

My official Adult Blog

My official Cam Site

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by midpier
    Julie,

Does that mean he chose not to keep seeing you? I think you are so beautiful. I want to spend time with you when you are in Westchester sometime, but I am an average guy (little extra weight but not sloppy) not a GQ type. Does this preclude me from your fruits.... lol.....
    I like all kinds call me when I am in Westchester........kisses

Professional Poster

Default Re: GGs have the biggest issue with transsexuals

Quote Originally Posted by NYTSJulie
    I swear women feel threatened. They get all catty when you’re more attractive than them or you get more attention...
    It sounds like women are like that with any other women (T's or not). That's what all my female friends say.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.