Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Hey! Get off my lawn. 5 Star Poster Odelay's Avatar

I have an online "guy" friend who has went through something very similar to you. An online female friend who he sunk a lot of time and energy into. He had bought her gifts as well. But as soon as it looked as if there was a possibility of the two of them meeting face-to-face, she stopped communicating with him altogether. Dropping her old email addresses, myspace and yahoo profiles, etc.

Two years later, he still can't get that girl out of his head.

My advice to you: do whatever it takes to gain closure. Selling the stuff on ebay might not be a bad way to achieve it. Or burning it. lol

Not to be mean but why don't you stop crying about it so much? Obviously she doesn't like you and with you quoting "if you knew of other ways to contact her you would" sounds a bit stalkerish to me. Just my .02

If she wanted to talk to you she would...end of story

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Odelay
    I have an online "guy" friend who has went through something very similar to you. An online female friend who he sunk a lot of time and energy into. He had bought her gifts as well. But as soon as it looked as if there was a possibility of the two of them meeting face-to-face, she stopped communicating with him altogether. Dropping her old email addresses, myspace and yahoo profiles, etc.

Two years later, he still can't get that girl out of his head.

My advice to you: do whatever it takes to gain closure. Selling the stuff on ebay might not be a bad way to achieve it. Or burning it. lol
    Gonna sell it, lemme make some sorta profit off this loss, you know.

Anyone wanting to buy some Transformers in good condition, PM me. :P
    Her loss will be your gain, possibly.

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

Junior Poster

Sorry to say you must consider the anonymity of it all. It's tough Trog to swallow. But it's a common fact. Even me, that hides nothing here. It's truly me. But even I have posted as a woman on a crowded financial board to garner attention and get views on my posts. Circumstances given, I felt it had nothing to do with intimate contact, only exchanging views on biotech stocks, so I don't feel so bad.

Seems to me whether it's an unattractive person posting as a same sex cutie or a gender swap, when things heat up and then fade quickly, there was a problem. Project nothing on yourself and if they want to contact you they will. There is no mystery in finding a person that is not hiding.

Move on Trog. Move on.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BlackAdder
    No more GG's ever?? Trust me when i say that TS are just the same
    Not really, Adder, not really.

As I said, TS girls treated me much better than any GG ever has.

God, I need to get out of this fuckin' state I live in

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by melissacarter
    Relax, chill, maybe spank one out. You have two likely scenarios here:

1. She's moved on with her life, has a man, too busy to even say hello or see ya.

2. She's dead from any one of a thousand different things.

Unless you hear from her again you'll never know the reason. Either way, it doesn't bode well for a future relationship for you two.
    Yea, real good reasons to chill and relax about. :P

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

My guess is that she is currently dating someone Trogdor!

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    My guess is that she is currently dating someone Trogdor!

~Kisses.

HTG
    Ahh, ain't my life just great, huh? It's high school all over again, Hara.

And please don't wink when saying bad shit, ok?

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Well sorry about that Trogdor. I think it's best to forget her and find someone else who can give you the time that you need.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    Well sorry about that Trogdor. I think it's best to forget her and find someone else who can give you the time that you need.

~Kisses.

HTG
    Unfortunately, each time I tried with a girl I attempted that with has blown up in my face. Either something akin to this, loosing to a gangbanger, or getting the damned friends speech. So it's not like I am trying, I'm doing my damned hardest, it seems I have this....bad luck streak when it comes to getting chicks....I'm like the Detroit Tigers of dating. I do wonder what I did in a past life to deserve this sorta thing.

And to add insult to injury....*holds up an empty wine bottle* I downed this whole thing a few hours ago tonight, and I don't even feel buzzed. So I can't even get to numb my anger.

Just my luck to be able to hold my liquer.