Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

sounds like she's not interested dude. Take a hint and move on.

Rookie Poster

Thanks CORVETTEDUDE, didn't know that.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by trish
    sorry to hear about your woes trogdor. i have to concur with melissa and corvette dude. she's probably moved on. but i'll hold out one more morsel of hope for you. maybe she using new email software and it's junking your e-mails without her knowing (it happened to me once...i sent documents to myself and they never arrived. later i found them in the junk folder! my own computer was junking mail sent from my own address!). is there any other way you can contact her?
    If I was able to find another way to fucking contact her, I would and not be posting this thread in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Luna555
    I don't really have an opinion on whether you should give up on her...or not

I just want to add that in the last prt it seems like you are giving up on gg's because of the 'soap opera drama. but honestly if you think it will be different with a ts... most ts I know are way more dramatic than gg's...
    Possibly, but I have gotten treated much more better and respectively by TS than GG's....alot more.

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Luna555
    I don't really have an opinion on whether you should give up on her...or not

I just want to add that in the last prt it seems like you are giving up on gg's because of the 'soap opera drama. but honestly if you think it will be different with a ts... most ts I know are way more dramatic than gg's...
    Silly why more TS women aren't in acting...with all that drama experience...lol

Junior Poster

Ok first calm down and take some deep breaths. Feeling better? Good.

I wouldn't worry about this much. It sounds like you never actually met in person. All you are really losing is a pen pal/phone buddy. You don't actually have a relationship with her. I agree with the other posters that anything could have happened, but she probably just met someone and is dating them. Don't let this type of stuff bother you. I know that is easier said than done. Just don't forget that you haven't even met her so you aren't really losing that much.

Have a good weekend and imbibe in a few beers. May I recommend a dogfish head 120 minute IPA. That should take the edge off.

festivus for the rest of us

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by mpcc2004

I wouldn't worry about this much. It sounds like you never actually met in person. All you are really losing is a pen pal/phone buddy. You don't actually have a relationship with her. I agree with the other posters that anything could have happened, but she probably just met someone and is dating them. Don't let this type of stuff bother you. I know that is easier said than done. Just don't forget that you haven't even met her so you aren't really losing that much.

Have a good weekend and imbibe in a few beers. May I recommend a dogfish head 120 minute IPA. That should take the edge off.
    Knowing my luck, she probably hooked up with some gangbanger or some hoodlem.

I only do wines, beer and barbells don't mix. I still wish to keep my abs, you know.

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Trogdor

I only do wines, beer and barbells don't mix. I still wish to keep my abs, you know.
    She may have. But don't worry about it. There are millions of women on the internet who would love to chat with you.

A good beer can be like a fine wine. I'm not talking about MGD here. Wine and beer have similar caloric content, its just that you don't see many people drinking 15 glasses of wine several days a week. But if you must have wine might I suggest something from the Rhone (sp?) region of France from 2001. Very yummy.

festivus for the rest of us

Professional Poster

No more GG's ever?? Trust me when i say that TS are just the same

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Trogdor

She may have. But don't worry about it. There are millions of women on the internet who would love to chat with you.
    Pffft, I'll believe THAT when it happens. I mean if I had a dollar each time said something akin to that, especially when from a chick, I'd have an army of Gold robots by now. So, as I said, I'll believe it when I see it.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BlackAdder
    No more GG's ever?? Trust me when i say that TS are just the same
    Not really.....I have been treated much better by TG's than GG's.....much more better.