Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Professional Poster

Default Should I give up on her or no?

Well, there's this particular someone, a GG, I have had my eyes on for a long while, since 2004 when I met her on another forum, and it was instant attraction when I first seen her pictures.

The following year or two I got to talk with her, via phone, chat and e-mail. All was going well, till now. She moved back from overseas back here, and things were slow. Ok it takes time to move back, no biggy. But it's been awhile now, so one would think all is good once again....

Yea.....I have not gotten any responded to my emails from her since fucking September!!!! And I am not some nutcase making calls or e-mails everyday, only 1 or 2 a month, pretty much seeing if she's even still alive nowadays :P Same with the phone, I could catch her before, we had enjoyable talks, but now all I get is an answering message, but no responce. And before anyone goes "Maybe she's busy" or "She does not have her compy yet, give it time.'

How busy does one have to be to not have 5 minutes to respond to 2 or 3 stinkin' e-mails, huh? Did she decide I Was not importent enough for even a couple minutes? And compy or no compy, there's computers everywhere now, from libraries to coffee houses, so access should not be a problem.

I mean frustrated does not even begin to God Damn begin to describe this.

No e-mail responces, to return phone calls, she never even posts on the forum she herself had created for the fellow fans of the hobby me and her share.

I am just about to give up on her. And futhermore, I got some x-mas and b-day presents for her, and never got to send since she never responded to an e-mail for her new address so I could have sent her this stuff.....I'm about ready to take all this stuff I got her ( she's big on Transformers like I am, and I got her some hard to get stuff. ) and sell it on ebay, since I feel like this stuff was just wasted money on what now seems to be a mere pipe dream.

What do you think, give it some time, or drop her like a sack of potatos and call it quits?

And I'm have just about HAD with GG's all togather cause of shit like this, so if I give up on this one, I'm done....no more GG's EVER again, since something always seems to have to happen. Getting sick of this mother fuckin' crock of bull-shit soap opera GG's seem to have always put me through.

Now if you'll excuse me.....*goes to vent his anger in the weight room*

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

Relax, chill, maybe spank one out. You have two likely scenarios here:

1. She's moved on with her life, has a man, too busy to even say hello or see ya.

2. She's dead from any one of a thousand different things.

Unless you hear from her again you'll never know the reason. Either way, it doesn't bode well for a future relationship for you two.

Rookie Poster

Hang in there!! This is just a part of her master plan at playing hard to get!!!

Rookie Poster

Excuse my poor english, but wat is a GG?

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by melissacarter
    Relax, chill, maybe spank one out. You have two likely scenarios here:

1. She's moved on with her life, has a man, too busy to even say hello or see ya.

2. She's dead from any one of a thousand different things.

Unless you hear from her again you'll never know the reason. Either way, it doesn't bode well for a future relationship for you two.
    Sorry to say but it might be because of the 1st reason.

Junior Poster

I don't really have an opinion on whether you should give up on her...or not

I just want to add that in the last prt it seems like you are giving up on gg's because of the 'soap opera drama. but honestly if you think it will be different with a ts... most ts I know are way more dramatic than gg's...

Luna

Trogdor....You were a distraction for her while she was overseas. Now she's home and back into her old life...let it go, it was never yours. Sell that stuff on eBay and move on!

As Luna555 stated, GG or TS, samo-samo, the brain damage remains.

Rookie Poster

Still no answer to what GG is/stands for. Anyone?

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

sorry to hear about your woes trogdor. i have to concur with melissa and corvette dude. she's probably moved on. but i'll hold out one more morsel of hope for you. maybe she using new email software and it's junking your e-mails without her knowing (it happened to me once...i sent documents to myself and they never arrived. later i found them in the junk folder! my own computer was junking mail sent from my own address!). is there any other way you can contact her?

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Quote Originally Posted by lassolasse
    Still no answer to what GG is/stands for. Anyone?
    GG---Genetic Girl (born that way). Does that clear it up for you?