Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Trogdor, I don't know what you're like in person, but when I see you on this forum, an overwhelming percent of the time it seems you're stuck in this "woah is me" mentality. According to you, you've been burned by chicks. A lot. I sympathize, I really do, but I can't help but think it's not just the chicks you're going after, but you too on some level. Again, I don't know you and can only go on what I see here. It doesn't seem like you have that "winner" attitude.

We humans are naturally attracted to winners. If you ain't winning, you have to act like you are. I don't mean frontin' like you're the shit, just have that positive aura that people like. Even if you don't feel that way, you can pretend you do until... guess what? You actually do. I was watching 20/20 Friday night and they were saying 40% of the happiness in our lives we can control (10% being our social status, money, etc, 50% genetical). When you have that positive energy people (women) will start noticing you more and want to be around you. It's not even something overt and obvious, it's kinda like pheromones. If you want to try it, take 30 minutes out everyday to meditate on positive thoughts and apparently you can notice results within 2 weeks.

Feel free to tell me if I'm off base with respect to you, but either way, it's something to think about.

"Can't worry about what another nigga think, now that's liberation and baby I want it."
    -OutKast

Professional Poster

You are off base.

Confidence is not a problem, if I see a babe, I go right for it. And expecting the best. Just getting fucking sick of the bullshit is all. :P

A fellow can be allowed to bitch about stuff, can he not? Especially when one sees the gutterslime these girls end up eventually going for.

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

Yeah, you can bitch if you want, but when I see so much of it, it makes me wonder. Anyway, good luck man.

"Can't worry about what another nigga think, now that's liberation and baby I want it."
    -OutKast

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

It's kinda early in the day for this sort of stuff, but what the hell. . .

She dumped you. It happens, I know. You still liked her for various reasons, so keep that in mind. Things didn't work out. Go get drunk, flip out, and get over it.

She's still somewhere in the world, you should appreciate that. Hope she's happy, and leave her alone.

stillies77

NEVER GIVE UP NEVER SURRENDER!