View Poll Results: Would you do this to your girl?

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes. I think rough sex/fetish play from time to time is HOT

38 67.86%
  • No. I'm a romantic.

10 17.86%
  • Maybe. If we both gotten drunk or something LOL

8 14.29%
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Default Would you do this..

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Junior Poster

Default Re: Would you do this..

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    If she's into it, why not? that was actually pretty hot.

I agree. I thought that scene was HOT too. And the girl sorta resembled (on some angles - Angelina Jolie).

Hmm..There's something sexy being forced into submission. lol

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Junior Poster

I agree. I thought that scene was HOT too. And the girl sorta resembled (on some angles - Angelina Jolie).

Hmm..There's something sexy being forced into submission. lol

~Kisses.

HTG
    hmmm.. submission by permission.

5 Star Poster
    nyc. dancing. living. smiling. laughing. again.

Default Re: Would you do this..

nothing wrong with it at all if both partners are into it and they know each others boundaries.

So Have any of you guys submitted to someone and or dominated someone into submission sexually?

If so, How was it from your experience? LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

Junior Poster

So Have any of you guys submitted to someone and or dominated someone into submission sexually?

If so, How was it from your experience? LOL

~Kisses.

HTG
    I have. I think it's sexier when she submits willingly. I have no problem with being compliant in that regard as well.

Hmm.. Sometimes, It gets me HOT just thinking about being forced into submission since I've always done the dominating. Not a lot of men can do a good job of it. So I respect any guy who can bring me to my knees here and there. LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

Junior Poster

Hmm.. Sometimes, It gets me HOT just thinking about being forced into submission since I've always done the dominating. Not a lot of men can do a good job of it. So I respect any guy who can bring me to my knees here and there. LOL

~Kisses.

HTG
    What gets me off is, when we comply with each other, we're giving each other what we truly want, instead of just talking about it. It's better to show someone how to dance rather than tell them.

I agree. Showing someone how to dance or in this case, what I want and how I want it given/done to me and vice versa makes good sense. After all, partners should be well in sync with each others body to start with.

~Kisses.

HTG