Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
    Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by crayons
    This is the best thread ever. It's got 3 of the ugliest trannies all battling for attention.

P.S. Does this Hontis work as a telemarketer? The video where she is asking for $150 phone seems to suggest this. Also why does someone so rich worry about a $150 phone?

BTW: Mimi. I thought it was very classy of you to have your picture from the Maury show where it is revealed you are a MAN proudly pop up during your slideshow: then incase anyone missed it you pointed out "MAN" at the bottom. Would it be possible for you to add "MAN" somewhere in your signature?

P.P.S. Those 2 pictures are seriously fucked up. Can a moderator please remove them?
    crayons!!!!!! yes!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	movies_270_185.jpg 
Views:	433 
Size:	1.98 MB 
ID:	160563   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	movies_258_638.jpg 
Views:	430 
Size:	1.03 MB 
ID:	160564  

Veteran Poster

Because you have a lisp shouldn't that be "yettthhh"?

"gotcha. it's cool. was kind of confusing. i'm not gay, but that is a good pic of you" yngtxmale24: "straight" male to another "straight" male

Gold Poster

This is the best thread ever. It's got 3 of the ugliest trannies all battling for attention.

P.S. Does this Hontis work as a telemarketer? The video where she is asking for $150 phone seems to suggest this. Also why does someone so rich worry about a $150 phone?

BTW: Mimi. I thought it was very classy of you to have your picture from the Maury show where it is revealed you are a MAN proudly pop up during your slideshow: then incase anyone missed it you pointed out "MAN" at the bottom. Would it be possible for you to add "MAN" somewhere in your signature?

P.P.S. Those 2 pictures are seriously fucked up. Can a moderator please remove them?

How many murders have you commited this week you physcopath but the fact that you would give anyone physiological evaluation is a joke within itself.

BTW the best thread ever was the one where you got caught using other girls pics as your own we know your a 500 pound freak of nature.

Silver Poster

Hey Mimi, donīt you think this is yours and Brendas problem? I canīt laugh about this stuff.

Junior Poster

jeez
    the attention seeker is back.

Silver Poster

Because you have a lisp shouldn't that be "yettthhh"?

aww how sweet the most important person on hungangels noticed that i have a lisp sweet
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	movies_260_123.jpg 
Views:	409 
Size:	1.15 MB 
ID:	160571  

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by mimiplastique
    crayons!!!!!! yes!!!
    JESUS MARY MOTHER OF GOD JUMPIN JEHOSEPHAT WILLY WONKA PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSEEEE STOP!!!!!!!

oh well, i guess its my own damn fault for clicking. hold on a sec.......

***BARF***

ok...not sure which part of this thread made me do that

oh god...

you 2 should make 2 trannies one cup.com

"Im just a simple girl with a penis" - Absolute Carla

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Coroner
    Hey Mimi, donīt you think this is yours and Brendas problem? I canīt laugh about this stuff.

now it's the worlds problem she made a you tube about it instead of calling i mean come on

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by mimiplastique
    Quote Originally Posted by Coroner

now it's the worlds problem she made a you tube about it instead of calling i mean come on
    Ok, ok. Letīs try this way: Hey Brenda, donīt you think this is yours and Mimis problem? I canīt laugh about this stuff.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Legend

How many murders have you commited this week you physcopath but the fact that you would give anyone physiological evaluation is a joke within itself.

BTW the best thread ever was the one where you could caught using other girls pics as your own we know your a 500 pound freak of nature.
    What's your IQ? Be honest.

"gotcha. it's cool. was kind of confusing. i'm not gay, but that is a good pic of you" yngtxmale24: "straight" male to another "straight" male