Page 45 of 48 FirstFirst ... 35404142434445464748 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by KiraHarden_TS
    Quote Originally Posted by mpcc2004
    Quote Originally Posted by RevolveR.
    Before anyone starts accusing me of defending Echimandu, I'd just like to say - shut the fuck up. I've been accused of that before but people like Legend don't get labelled as one. That guy has quoted a load of posts that weren't even directed in any way to him, so it's clear he likes to keep the fire burning. Echimandu offered to settle the situation IRL and Legend declined and continued to keep it on the forum. Why he gets caught up in the centre on tranny drama, I'll never know.

I agree that Echimandu making threats wasn't the smartest thing but also Nicole made a threat also, which perhaps unsurprisingly was overlooked. The guy who said about pressing charges for all of this is the biggest drama queen I've came across. Saying he should do time for this actually made me spit my drink out of my mouth with laughter!

I did not say she SHOULD press charges, just that she could. That is a pretty big difference. I also did not name any one person in particular. I was talking mostly about Echimandu, but other people have been guilty of this in the past as well. As far as Nicole making a threat I don't think so. She simply said she would defend herself. And I'm not saying that because of who she is. If I thought she was in the wrong I would say so. So next time before you spew your drink across the room you may want to actually read and comprehend the post.
    I love Calvin and Hobbes. There hasnt been a comic strip worth reading since he retired
    I have been reading Calvin and Hobbes since I was a kid. I actually have all the books too and even a small tatoo on my ankle. Its the only comic I have ever really read. You obviously have good taste if you love it as well.

festivus for the rest of us

Default Re: To sum this up

[quote="LarryFromNYC"]You and your boyfriend = two gay men happily in love. From what I have heard you are quite manly and straight acting when you are not dressed up as a drag queen. I imagine your boyfriend is the effeminate type. A manly gay guy like you would probably date someone that looks like Richard Simmons.

[quote="TsVanessa69"]
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryFromNYC
    Vanessa, you look like a cute man with a wig in that pic. Someone lied to you when they said you look like a woman. You are man and a junkie, accept it.

Vanessa, Mimi, and Nicole (biker dude with tits) are all members of the 'Men Who Think They Look Like Women' Club. Whatever you smoke everday to believe in your illusion, I don't want none of it.

Thats so cute, see you couldn't handle a woman like me, so you talk shit. I live as a woman, my man is straight. A thug, just like I like them, he makes me happy thats all that matters, and we all know for daymn shure, you faggot ass would never say shit to him to his face.

"Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

Before anyone starts accusing me of defending Echimandu, I'd just like to say - shut the fuck up. I've been accused of that before but people like Legend don't get labelled as one. That guy has quoted a load of posts that weren't even directed in any way to him, so it's clear he likes to keep the fire burning. Echimandu offered to settle the situation IRL and Legend declined and continued to keep it on the forum. Why he gets caught up in the centre on tranny drama, I'll never know.

I agree that Echimandu making threats wasn't the smartest thing but also Nicole made a threat also, which perhaps unsurprisingly was overlooked. The guy who said about pressing charges for all of this is the biggest drama queen I've came across. Saying he should do time for this actually made me spit my drink out of my mouth with laughter!

I did not say she SHOULD press charges, just that she could. That is a pretty big difference. I also did not name any one person in particular. I was talking mostly about Echimandu, but other people have been guilty of this in the past as well. As far as Nicole making a threat I don't think so. She simply said she would defend herself. And I'm not saying that because of who she is. If I thought she was in the wrong I would say so. So next time before you spew your drink across the room you may want to actually read and comprehend the post.
    I love Calvin and Hobbes. There hasnt been a comic strip worth reading since he retired
    I have been reading Calvin and Hobbes since I was a kid. I actually have all the books too and even a small tatoo on my ankle. Its the only comic I have ever really read. You obviously have good taste if you love it as well.
    From what I heard they wanted to mass market Calvin and he said no he would rather retire the strip

"Of all losses, time is the most irrecoverable for it can never be redeemed.”

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. "

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "

Junior Poster

From what I heard they wanted to mass market Calvin and he said no he would rather retire the strip
    Really. I didn't know that. That would be a tuff call because mass marketing it could ruin it, but on the other hand then it would still be around. I'm glad it wasn't my choice.

Really. I didn't know that. That would be a tuff call because mass marketing it could ruin it, but on the other hand then it would still be around. I'm glad it wasn't my choice.
    He said it would ruin Calvin, It was his creation and he didnt want to loss control.

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "

Junior Poster

He said it would ruin Calvin, It was his creation and he didnt want to loss control.
    As much as I would love for him to be still writing it seems like he definately made the best choice. Damn corporate America!!!

Gold Poster

Didn't you say you were done with this thread when you tried to be crayon's fag in shining armor way to contradict yourself bozo.You,echimandu and crayon's should get together and make a movie you can called it 2 fags and a drunk with napolean complex,you can get john waters to direct it.

"Legend declined and continued to keep it on the forum"

Do you seriously expect me to take anything your fuck buddy says seriously,his threats and stupid challenges are a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend

Didn't you say you were done with this thread when you tried to be crayon's fag in shining armor way to contradict yourself bozo.You,echimandu and crayon's should get together and make a movie you can called it 2 fags and a drunk with napolean complex,you can get john waters to direct it.

"Legend declined and continued to keep it on the forum"

Do you seriously expect me to take anything your fuck buddy says seriously,his threats and stupid challenges are a joke.
    Echimundo is banned!!!

Platinum Poster

yes he was kira, so was larry and revolvers next

beware of the banhammer!!

Rookie Poster

I see a lot of beautiful girls on this site. I would just think calling them ugly is inappropriate. I talked to Mimi on the phone Sunday and she was very easy to talk to. I wish we could just discuss and even disagree without threatening each other.
    But Men beware! I know a few of these girls don't mind going blow to blow with you physically! Better be careful who you threaten. I know some straight gangsta dudes that got real good ass kickins. Let's just have peace.