Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pets...

Junior Poster

Default Pets...

Well, I'll start off by saying last night my dog died, he was 13. Ziggy was a german shepherd-huskey mix, and he had been sick for a few weeks.

Anyways, after talking to a buddy of mine from High School, we realized we knew all of 2 people who didn't have a dog or a cat.

So, I was just wondering, who all here has a pet? Please show us a picture of your animal companion.

Heres my buddy, Ziggy, one from New Years, and one from Christmas.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ziggy_002_small_123.jpg 
Views:	271 
Size:	46.6 KB 
ID:	160477   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ziggy_001_small_134.jpg 
Views:	264 
Size:	46.8 KB 
ID:	160478  

"What we've got here, is failure to communicate... some men you just can't reach; so you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it, well, he gets it. I don't like it anymore then you men."

Junior Poster

This is Kitty. I just lost him a week an ahalf b4 this past christmas. He was my buddy for 19 years.

I also had a dauchsound named Snapper who I lost about a year ago. She was 17 years old. As of now, I have no pets anymore for the first time in my life, and damnit I miss the companionship.

Im sorry to hear about yer loss leverage. If yer anythin like me, its completely devestating to deal with.How are you holdin up? Btw Ziggy looks pretty funny in that first pic hehe.

Junior Poster

Yeah my dog was a goon, but we all loved him, a great dog, always friendly and happy. We were expecting it though, 13 is really damn old for a german shepherd, he had tumors and bad hips.

"What we've got here, is failure to communicate... some men you just can't reach; so you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it, well, he gets it. I don't like it anymore then you men."

Junior Poster

Aww. Yea I was lucky to have snapper as long as I did. Everyone tells me 17 is the oldest they ever heard of a dog livin. She had congestive heart failure. I bet the house isn't the same huh

Junior Poster

No its weird, I sat there watching TV late last night, and I reached over to pet him like I always did, and it was just weird touching the couch instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Leverage87
    No its weird, I sat there watching TV late last night, and I reached over to pet him like I always did, and it was just weird touching the couch instead.
    Yah, they leave 'ghosts' behind. My tiger, a stray that moved in after having had kittens on my porch about three years ago, died in her sleep a couple of weeks before $-mas. A few nights later, I reached back to pet a cat that wasn't there when I thought I felt her against my back while I was sleeping.

Back in the 1950's my dad had a small dog that used to lie at the foot of the chair when my dad was reading or watching teevee. He would swing his foot back and forth to stroke the dog. Fast forward to the 1970's and a family cat used to squeeze into the chair beside him and my dad would absently scratch the cat's back with his fingers. Years after the dog had died and the cat moved out with me my dad continued to sway his foot and wiggle his fingers out of habit, as though both animals were still there.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Junior Poster

It just feels so strange... now I know for certain hes gone, my dad just got back from having him cremated, and he tells me "Hey, they gave us the collar" so now I know for sure its not just a dream.

Veteran Poster

I have a pet Iguana named Murdock- but I don't trust posting pictures here incase some of you guys think it would make a hot tranny. You guys masturbate to anything.

"gotcha. it's cool. was kind of confusing. i'm not gay, but that is a good pic of you" yngtxmale24: "straight" male to another "straight" male

Silver Poster

Deepest sympathies Leverage

I've neverdone good things
    I've never done bad things
    I've never done anything out of the blue

Professional Poster

Sorry for your loss bud...that sux