Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by crayons
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince K
    But its time for the Transsexuals and the TS-admirers to take over Facebook!
    Why don't they start their own group that everybody wants to be a part of instead of infesting "straight" groups. It's this desperation to be accepted that always keeps them struggling. It's like their swimming against the current.
    That comment right there illustrates your lack of understanding. If you knew anything about trans women and admirers it is that we feel part of the mainstream, not part of the GLB faction or any other splint-off.

"Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by traumadoc
    Funny how you assholes bitch when this guy posts his dick but when a "lady" here with absolutely no tits posts "her" dick .... pathetic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Instint "Beautiful Cock" just add skirt
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bandit_115.jpg 
Views:	292 
Size:	53.2 KB 
ID:	162771  

"Of all losses, time is the most irrecoverable for it can never be redeemed.”

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. "

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "

Junior Poster

I think the point is that most people here feel that we are "normal". The girls feel and want to be seen as girls and the guys feel that they are straight.... so I don't really find it that strange that you can find ts and admirers on facebook. Besides... if you really believe what you are writing..why on earth are you a member of this board and why do you post so often?.. and no I do not consider myself normal... normal is boring :P

Quote Originally Posted by Realgirls4me
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere
    Honestly, WTF is with the cock shots?

I've never gotten guys who do that all over the place...
    (sigh) Neither have I ... neither have I.

+1. Isn't that what the personal galleries are for?

Looking for an exciting, recession-proof career opportunity??
    click here

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by traumadoc
    Funny how you assholes bitch when this guy posts his dick but when a "lady" here with absolutely no tits posts "her" dick .... pathetic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    How is this supposed to encourage girls AND guys to join your thing, when we're not into the male form.

No to mention, how many times have you heard that women don't like random cock pics being sent to them.

I mean, if a guy like women, does he like some big vag being posted or does he like the whole thing (body, face, etc) ?

This is what makes absolutely no sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by bob69
    .. and no I do not consider myself normal... normal is boring :P
    Hallelujah!