Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Junior Poster

I truly have to give it up to Giselle..She is the only one in these "raw" photos that ever looks lovely!

Werk Giselle Xtrava!

Junior Poster

Wendy is such a hag....

Rookie Poster

Giselle IS OVAH

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by shemalejunky
    Wendy is such a hag....

GROW UP!
    Between you and that other idiot i feel like i'm back in grade school.

excellant pics BTW

We're all very different people. We're not Watusi, we're not Spartans, we're Americans. With a capital "A", huh? And you know what that means? Do you? That means that our forefathers were kicked out of every decent country in the world!

I think some people need to be a little more mindful of what they say about others. It's one thing to have an opinion about a certain subjet/girl but to say things to intently dig at someone is just asinine. Those kind of comments usually come from persons with little or no self value.

Personally I think Wendy Williams is truly a beautfiul person; physically as well as in her atttitude. Having a genuine personality is quite a rarity among not only shemales, but in people in general. This is a quality that she has in spades and that adds to her overall appeal. Her fanbase speaks for itself.

I don't mean to preach but the usless pot-shots from the peanut gallery are something I think we all could use alot less of. Some of these girls are performers but above all, they are people.

-Ciao

Professional Poster

I couldn't agree more, especially about the personal digs. Like everyone, I have my favourites among the TS's, but I wouldn't have a personal attack on someone just because they weren't on my favourite list. As was said, it's an asinine thing to do.

An ageing TS lover making up for lost time

Quote Originally Posted by gaiseric
    I couldn't agree more, especially about the personal digs. Like everyone, I have my favourites among the TS's, but I wouldn't have a personal attack on someone just because they weren't on my favourite list. As was said, it's an asinine thing to do.
    well said, but what's even worse and more asinine is when a person attacks someone just for not agreeing with them about that person's favorite or for having another favorite. Some "fans" (fantatics) get all defensive and offended when someone dares to point out that their idol isn't flawless or unequalled. And their response is generally not to build their favorite up, but to try to tear the other person or their favorite down. It sometimes takes on the dimension and language of a holy war.

People need to remember its more gossip than gospel. and more flame than blasphemy. And that its supposed to be "do unto others.... "

Felicia

Junior Poster

Wendy was bearable at first, but now with all the self-promotion, well, she is dull and not all that. In other words, she is really a hag and is too proud to admit it. Needs some serious work to make that look appealing...

fuck off you wannabe philosophers....truly, you are pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by gaiseric
    I've been a member on a few different boards, and this place is no different than the rest, there will always be a few immature asinine posters (I'm a college student, I certainly know about asinine people) but if you seek out other members of similar maturity and generally ignore the trouble makers the boards can still be fun in their own right, I get frusterated daily at several posts, but I genuinly find it enjoyable to develop a rapor with theses women and disscuss transgendered issues as well as, Hell, something like last nights Mets game. I rambled on a bit, but the point I'm trying to make is this place has the potential to be a great messageboard.

C'est La Vie!

Thank you Gaiseric and Felicia. It's nice to know that ALL intellect is not dead!

I'm a philsopher now! YAY!!!
    -Ciao