Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Junior Poster

Default Tata

One more indication that globalization doesn't work for America - unless, of course, you're interested in gorging yourself on low priced shit. I build antique and custom cars and know that one's car is a reflection of oneself. What a sad state of affairs for the once mighty USA.

I never heard of Tata. They made their cash reserves building what? A nice girl I know (who doesn't understand a crankshaft from an axle) said they build a car that runs on compressed air and gets 100 mpg. Not unless you believe in perpetual motion machines.

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

It's a shame that the Jag and Land Rover names have been tarnished. A buddy of mine drives an LR3 (Discovery3 for my UK friends); he states he hasn't had any problems with it whatsoever. We went on an off-road trek; this baby goes everywhere!

When it comes to my luxury rides, I'd go with a Cadillac (personal favorite) or a Lexus (Toyota makes damn good cars). Ford, you fucked up!

I'm waiting to see what GM does with Saab. Also, what's Ford gonna do with Volvo?

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

Junior Poster

Land Rovers fall apart??????
    So that must be why 80% of all Land Rovers ever built are still on the road.

It's not hurting anyone,so what's your problem?