Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: UTOPIA GUIDE

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by blckhaze
    if all this person is going to do is bash, then i hope not. if they will contribute positively to the board, then welcome
    We've been through this already. Long thread... Should Absolute Shade be Banned???

Junior Poster

LOL...I never sent you any notes...Don't flatter yourself.

You are just as hilarious as these clients...but I'm not going to hate on you...Keep making your coins.

The trannie I'm talking about know who they are...Numerous trannies on EROS go on this site and never post. I know what they think of the postings and all.

Darling....I'm don't think of myself as a gay boy...but in all reality..I am a man who felt like a woman. So what does the "real" world see us as? FAGS!! PERIOD!! I don't like it but its the truth. Don't feel too cunt on my time! Your not even a change.

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

The guys can say anything about the GIRLS and no one says ANYTHING.
    actually we do. some of the male users go to far, and some of us get on em for that. tru, we sometimes say things and noone goes to your defense, but other just want to trash someone completely, which is not cool. if i have a bad experience, i want everyone to know why, whether it was my fault or the ladies, but i make m=sure that other know that one encounter is not a COMPLETE reflection of that person, on and offf duty. you as a provider should know what to say and not say in order to make your clientell comfortable so callin us fags and other stuff and sayin that the outside world does it so we should just acceptr it is kinda screwy. some of what you say is true sometime, and i respect your opinion(most of the time), but i would think someone whose been through the process would be more sympathetic towards us guys ephatuated with you. Sugarcoating is one thing, but negative bluntness isnt great either.

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

I have to say nothing is ever said to mixedthug, geekmeat, and magic9inch. Its funny absoluteshade was asked to calm down with her "personal" comments because they were borderline attacks yet the above mentioned arent held to the same standards.

Its ok to disagree and or to have a professional disagreement but when you just attack someone because you dont like them and or their looks and make it nasty and personal then that person should be warned then removed.

2009 AVN Transsexual Performer of the Year!!
    2010 XBIZ TS Performer of the Year

My Website:
    http://www.hotwendywilliams.com

Blogs:
    http://www.wendywilliamsblog.com

Junior Poster

A lot has been said in this thread.
    Absolute Shade got a lot of her chest and Vicki did too.
    I am by no means an expert on transexuals.
    All I know is that they are human beings that usually have gone through a lot of hurt but I will say this:
    I know many transexuals either secretly or openly feel the same as SHADE.
    They get disgusted at the thought of a dude bending over to get fucked.
    Even though they ALL were born male and at one time thought to be a gay male by soceity and know how it feels to thought of as a "fag" they still feel disgusted.
    Its really hard being a transexual.
    The questions arise "Does this guy like me because I have a dick?"
    I can only speak from my point of view.
    Every guy on here has fantasized about sucking shemale dick.
    Everyone of us.
    I never have but I fantasize about it.
    Or touching it.
    Or just knowing that a girl has a dick excites us.
    Its not even about touching it or anything,just knowing its there is EXCITING.
    I have a magazine with a ad with Candice Canyne in it.
    She is all dressed up very classy with a guy and she is holding a drink.
    She is SO beautiful.
    The thought of having sex with her......looking into her eyes knowing she has a dick excites me.
    Am I gay?
    Maybe.
    But you cant help what you are and who you like.
    Im slowly coming to grips with my feelings for transexuals.
    But..........
    Some of the guys on this board are flammers!
    Thats why the girls talk shit about you because you are a faggot!
    You always talk about this girls "package" or that girls "meat"....listen to yourselves?!
    Half of these girls you all think are "hot" look like dudes.........I have to say that.
    And that makes you a chaser.
    The politics of sex in the transexual community is a bitch........many "girls" like guys that are brutes......its an extreme like transexuals are.
    So I applaud shade for her post although I dont always agree with her and I dont agree with all this racist talk coming from certain people.
    We are all a bunch of fruit flies........face up to it.
    We all like dick........not on a guy but on Allanah?
    Yes.
    On Giselle?
    Yes
    Its a turn on.
    Dont be ashamed.....but dont post photos of girls who are not attractive or feminine and talk about how hot they are because of their dick.
    If she is pretty and has a nice dick then well...........

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

i think it better to ignore stupidity. a general attack puts all the guys into it, but i guess it ok to agree to disagree

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

See thats where the problem lies what you may find attractive the next guy may not, so who are you to tell someone that their "favorite" isnt hot. That doesnt and WILL never give you the right to then publically make fun of and try and humiliate that person. If you dont like the way I or any other ts's looks then skip the subject and not respond rather than become a typical shady fag and try and be shady.

I chose my career therefore I will have to live with people having something to say about my looks, my work , etcc However I and others are still human and it hurts. I have grown too let it slide off my back however I have been on HA a LONG time and I refuse to let a few out of 100s chase me away.

I guess its about how you conduct your thoughts on this board than anything else.

2009 AVN Transsexual Performer of the Year!!
    2010 XBIZ TS Performer of the Year

My Website:
    http://www.hotwendywilliams.com

Blogs:
    http://www.wendywilliamsblog.com

Junior Poster

I dont say anything to the guys that start some of these gay ass threads but I know the girls notice this.
    These very same guys are THE WORST closet cases.
    Your right......to each his own BUT..........not all of us are gaga over some girls dick.......AND its a turn off when certain girls ALWAYS talk about their penis.
    Im not focusing on that 24/7........Im looking at the face and the body...the mannerisms.......is she effiminate?.......how does she dress........
    Lets face it certain girls are beasts and certain guys are beastmasters.........but we All arent just thinking about some girls dick size.......its so fucking gay I can even stand it anymore........

Lets change the subject.

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ABSOLUTE SHADE
    LOL...I never sent you any notes...Don't flatter yourself.

So what does the "real" world see us as? FAGS!! PERIOD!! I don't like it but its the truth.

Don't feel too cunt on my time! Your not even a change.
    First: I never said you sent me notes. Try reading.

Second: I don't think the world sees us as fags. I think transgenders piggy backing on gay legislation sets some of that perception.

Third: Did you just make up that last thing you said? Nobody really talks like that. That is why people see you as a gay guy. You don't learn to talk that way in school or from your parents... That is some stupid faggy tranny speak. It's like "that's shade" and all that other whacky stuff you say.

Finally, I think you're kooky, but I respect you for having an opinion.

Rookie Poster

Vicki stop attacking Allanah first the parties now you think she is absolute shade. You dont know me so dont scream down my throat I'm just telling you as someone who dosen't usually post on here as a spectator its like you seem to be jealous of Allanah. Please dont get insulted but trust me i know many people who read this board and arent members and they all think the same thing. Envy is not a nice quality to have.
    As far as absolute shade what do u care about she is. There are plenty of guys on here that we don't know who they are and they post their opinions about who is hot so absoluteshade should be able to post hers.
    just casue she dosen't think your pretty dosent mean you have to attack her.