Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Default Hair Salon in Hempstead, NY

I was going to my barber shop, I have to drive through this town called Hempstead. My barber was not at the shop yet so I took a drive down to the local Honda dealership, had to check out the S2000..................they oughta be ashamed of themselves $35k?!? cmon Hondarobot, talk to your company

anyway

I pull out of the dealership and across the street I saw this tranny sitting in a salon chair, she gives me the glance...............ladies you know the glance, and then this chick walks in and sits in the chair. Dawns on me this tranny owns the salon. Pretty fuckin cool.

I didn't get the name of the salon, the light turned green. I'll get it next week.

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

I'd get my locks done there.

I so miss my GG. Gorgeous lady, looked like she'd stepped out of a Playboy spread. During the wash, she'd lean over my face and I started to believe that there was truly a heaven. Always got the clip right.

Then she went to work for a medical billing company.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Veteran Poster

Heh, there's a small town near London called Hemel Hempstead, but I don't think it has any transsexual hairdressers. Stockbrokers, chavs and old grannies: yes. Hot transsexuals: nope.

Let us know how you get on.

seems every tranny I meet works in some hair place in Queens

Veteran Poster

LMAO, flabby. I hear you.
    JWBL, I work 1/2 mile from Hempstead. Lets do lunch and get our hair styled and get other things fluffed, LOL

Hey! Get off my lawn. 5 Star Poster Odelay's Avatar

Haircuts by women (their fingers in my hair, etc.) are awesome! I'd definitely enjoy the treatment from a TS.

Rookie Poster

I live right next to Hempstead.

Rookie Poster

Default aHA....

i distinctly remember stopping by a certain Jamaican eatery in Hempstead awhile back....and seeing this tranny stepping into a professional beauty supply outlet.

hmmm.

Junior Poster

Yeah, I've seen trannies hanging out by the train/bus station a few years ago too in Hempstead.

"Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

Hearing how you guys spot a tranny on the street, sounds like a hunter who may have seen a deer in the woods.

Do you wear mask your scent so you can sneak up on us?

"Of all losses, time is the most irrecoverable for it can never be redeemed.”

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. "

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "