Default BCS National Championship game

first off, GEAUX TIGERS! Second, what were your thoughts of the game? it pretty much went how i expected with LSU being dominate for a majority of the game. i do think OSU played a lot better than many people predicted. all in all tho, it was a good game. thoughts?

SEC!!!!

New Orleans, no place like home.

Junior Poster

I'm shocked. OSU has once again gotten hosed by a SEC team. Maybe next year we'll get to watch the same when they get their asses handed to them by Georgia.

BCS is a joke.

Playoffs please.

OSU outgained LSU on offense and held them to their lowest offensive production of the season. They played better than the score. The consecutive 15 yard penalties getting LSU down the field for their first score then the missed punt block on the punter were crucial. This game could have been a lot better.

That being said, Ohio State was ranked 12 coming into the season. They were young and this was a rebuilding year. They shouldn't have been in the NC, they weren't ready this year.

Senior Member Junior Poster gummi baer's Avatar

Buckeyes lost? What again? hmmm

"But I said I don't like sour stuff."--Naota (FLCL)

Junior Poster

I am glad for LSU,but any team that can only beat a "Foolmer" coached Tennessee team by 7 may not be the best team in the country.