Junior Poster

Default I know that T's can be into some strange stuff but WTF!!!!!!

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/sfo/497575004.html

Hot zombie sex roleplay - t4w
    Date: 2007-12-03, 1:00PM PST

I am *so* serious.

Sex has become so boring! For a while, I was having sex at the Power Exchange, because that was fun -- I could mix things up, I could do it in public, and I could have an audience! It was like putting on a show for everyone else, and I got to be the star!

Unfortunately, lately we've gone into re-runs, and I'm just not having fun anymore.

Let's go to the Power Exchange together. Let's go to the Power Exchange together and roleplay. Let's go to the Power Exchange together and roleplay HOT ZOMBIE SEX. I mean it. I know it sounds really ridiculous, but I've always loved zombies and the undead, and I've always loved sex, so I want to mix the two. Additionally, I've seen (and am friends with) some really cute zombie girls, and I could really enjoy the mix of horror, terror, shock value in others, and, y'know. Sex.

I'll dress up like an office professional or something like that, in some clothes I don't care about, and pretend to be doing some work in an office or something. Maybe then I'll listen to a prop radio and look shocked, act scared, peer out a mimed window or something, and then you batter on the door. And batter, and batter, and push -- and break in! And I let out a blood-curdling shriek, and you lunge at me and rip my clothes apart and splatter fake blood all over me (we'll use a tarp on the floor, to be polite), and proceed to savagely violate me. Or something like that -- I'm not really tied to that exact SCENE, but I think something that goes that way would be fun.

Requirements:
    Be attractive -- sorry, I know, an attractive zombie, but it's possible. HWP, at the very least.
    Know how to *act like a zombie*. I am specifically looking for someone with *zombie experience*. In San Francisco, I don't think this is asking a lot.
    Be able to *look like a zombie*. This means dressing the part and knowing how to appropriately do your makeup.
    Don't be shy. You're going to be dressed like a zombie and growling and groaning and spattering fake blood and all else everywhere. In public. To an audience that may not even be that into it (but I bet they will be!)

I'm *not* posting pictures of me this go round for obvious reasons, but if you mail me you're of course welcome to a ton. I'm very pretty.

About me:
    5'6-5'7", 124#, non-smoker. Red hair, blue eyes, glasses, 32D. Anything else, ask. I am *so* into this idea.

I am primarily looking for a *FEMALE*. Males will be *considered*, but are not really what I'm up for. If you are, however, a *zombie couple*, that's acceptable. To that end:

t4m t4mw

Ok, fess up. Who is this???

Born of a broken man, but not a broken man
    Born of a broken man, never a broken man

Latrodectus mactans

5 Star Poster

I don't know who it is - but I've been to the Power Exchange - what a dump. HIV on a plate.

Jessica and I went there on a dates recommendation our last time in SF. I had our toy box in the car and was fully prepared change into a corset and boots, and string Jessica up on the wall and give a free BDSM show - and hopefully sell tickets to a later private showing.

Ha, ha, ha, ha...

We spent 10 minutes there - and were afraid to touch anything, much less anyone. In that length of time the bouncers chased some guy into the girls bathroom, and they threw another guy out for something.

And downstairs there was all these naked fat old guys (nothing wrong with FOG's - I LOVE FOGS - my prefered date) unless they are in public place standing naked in the corner jacking off and leering at my girlfriend. Jessica was totally freaked out.

But what REALLY pissed me off was that they wouldn't let us upstairs into the couples area. We are a couple, the State of CA says so, but they chose to discriminate against us because we are a TRANS couple. If we were a straight couple or a lesbian couple we could have gone up there.

I ought to go back and sue their ass for discrimination. Hummm... maybe we will.

Giggle,
    TS Jamie

PS: I fyou have been to the Power Exchange and do not have a 6 month CLEAN STD history PLEASE do not ask to date me. I want to live a little longer. Seriously.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

*Plays 'Psycho' movie theme.. LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Sounds like a fun date to me. I recently went to a zombie prom, dressed up in a fancy dress and covered myself from head to foot in bluish brown body paint, and a little bit of blood around the ears. It wasn't halloween and there were like 100 zombies dressed for prom having a blast. Anyways, I looked fucking hot, and so did many other people, the best part was friends just not recognizing me, (which is ridiculous because I was like 6'5 in my boots, and there just isn't another woman in Portland as tall and thin as me.. ) evidently I was a convincing dead person or something.

Not so sure about the Power Exchange though, sex clubs generally give me the willies.

Creative role-play and outfits, most definitely.

xoxo
    mandy

"FOG"

OK, has a not-too-abusive ring to it.

I guess I qualify, and will order up the necessary nametag.

Oh, yah, I know people into all kinds of alternative roleplay. Mostly vampire, though. This is the first time I've heard of serious zombie play.

Back to back, ghoul, belly to belly
    Well, I don't give a damn 'cause I'm stone dead already
    Back to back, oh oh oh, belly to belly
    It's a zombie jamboree

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedOne

"

Oh, yah, I know people into all kinds of alternative roleplay. Mostly vampire, though. This is the first time I've heard of serious zombie play.
    Not just zombie play but tranny zombie play.

Just when I thought they could not come up with another fetish......

Born of a broken man, but not a broken man
    Born of a broken man, never a broken man

Latrodectus mactans

Junior Poster

I remember a couple of months back in, I think Pitt Street Mall in Sydney, they had a "Mass Lurch"; where a whole group of people dressed like Zombies all showed up unannounced and made there way down through the mall.

"Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

We have a Zombie Pub Crawl in Milwaukee. It gets interesting after a few drinks.

"Of all losses, time is the most irrecoverable for it can never be redeemed.”

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. "

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "