Gold Poster

Family vacation to disney world.

5 Star Poster

tandem skydiving out of an airplane from 10,000 feet

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    joined the Air Force
    She said "Fun" - not dum...

Me - I don't know, scuba diving, marlin fishing, jumping out of jet planes at night (no that wasn't fun, it was a job), having oral sex with Jessica on the monorail at Disneyland, sailing - all the time, surfing, climbing Mt. Whitney with my dad before he died.

Wow - such girly activities...

Giggle,
    TS Jamie

Senior Member Junior Poster kalina's Avatar

[quote="justatransgirl"]having oral sex with Jessica on the monorail at Disneyland/quote]

Awesome! Hee hee

Rookie Poster

Default snowmobiling

snowmobiling with a tank top on with my girlfriend, at mount airy lodge it was 65 degrees in march awesome

xyz678

Junior Poster

Traveled all over Europe - I take a yearly trip to unlikely places - St. Petersburg, Russia, Budapest, Stockholm.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Does converting str8 men who aren't originally into trannies counts as FUN?!?

LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Professional Poster

Got my red-headed light white half brother to shave his head in mid-July when we were about 12.

Ancient Pervert.

"Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

Spelunking when I when a was 18 yrs old. We were underground in a huge cave, crawling through a pretty vast system and nearly got lost, all we had were flashlights and line and gear

Edit. We were underground almost 2days, but seeing stalagtites, stalagmites, and being somewhere and seeing things no one may have ever seen , has been one of my lifes greatest thrills.

"Of all losses, time is the most irrecoverable for it can never be redeemed.”

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. "

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "

Sexually:
    my bf and I play this game sometimes when he's kissing me and looking for action. I push him away and act like I don't want it. I say, "please, you have to leave now, my husband will be home any minute." It quickly turns into an all-out wrestlling match with me using my puny arms to try and push him off and he using his big muscles to have his way with me. The first time I role-played like this he got right into it, knew his next line like it was scripted. Leads to mind-blowing orgasms.

Non-sexually:
    Picking up a paintbrush. The beginning of a never-ending search inside myself.