Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by crayons
    Could be a number of factors:

2). He may have an attribute that she finds attractive (like money).
    Or he is a walking life support system for a penis...

Regards from The Combat Wombat

Eats roots, shoots and leaves.

5 Star Poster

A few of the wimmin were talking about the situation at work last night. I was glad to see they were as WTF as I was. They told me that clearly she just wanted a cock, and I'm more the relationship type. Again...fine, but THAT one? Sorry for blabbing, but it's just depressed the shit out of me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	shellynoooo_112.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	90.1 KB 
ID:	160029  

Professional Poster

Default Re: Another 'girl I work with' story

Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    So there's this cute Asian (South Korea but moved here when she was a kid)
    chick that I really like working with. I've often fantasized about getting her alone, taking all her clothes off, marrying her, and having sex. She and I have hung out a bit for drinks after work. We work alone together a lot, and have discussed a possible relationship someday. HOWEVER last night I found out that she has been boning this line cook who looks like a borderline meth head. Your typical hygenically challenged metal head with a smile like Gary Shandling if he had Austin Power's teeth. Now I understand being attracted to the Bad Girl or Boy...but this guy? Weeping Jesus on the Cross!
    I understand being attracted to shallow people who look great, assholes who are funny/adventurous/rich, wonderful people who aren't that good looking, etc. But this guy?! And furthermore, !?!!?
    Fuck, I don't understand some women.
    Man, where did you get that picture, an ugly people convention?

I know where ya are coming from, however. I work out 5 days a week, getting the washboard abs....and who gets the chick, the man with the washboard face Smeg....he looks like something I outta throw peanuts at. :P

And that pudding of a women he's riding......that's pretty much your typical Michigan GG. :P

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    A few of the wimmin were talking about the situation at work last night. I was glad to see they were as WTF as I was. They told me that clearly she just wanted a cock, and I'm more the relationship type. Again...fine, but THAT one? Sorry for blabbing, but it's just depressed the shit out of me.
    Welcome to club depression. I end up loosing the battle to fellows that look like Joe Dirt, Flava Flave, and Iggy Pop

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

Junior Poster

It doesn't matter if he looked like Michael Moore if he activated all of the attraction mechanisms in her.

Grats bro, you're now the 129385786327364th person today to find out that the "friend status" strategy is doomed for failure.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by KO47
    It doesn't matter if he looked like Michael Moore if he activated all of the attraction mechanisms in her.

Grats bro, you're now the 129385786327364th person today to find out that the "friend status" strategy is doomed for failure.
    Yep.....The Friends Status......which is worth less than nothing.