Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    5 Star Poster

Default Another 'girl I work with' story

So there's this cute Asian (South Korea but moved here when she was a kid)
    chick that I really like working with. I've often fantasized about getting her alone, taking all her clothes off, marrying her, and having sex. She and I have hung out a bit for drinks after work. We work alone together a lot, and have discussed a possible relationship someday. HOWEVER last night I found out that she has been boning this line cook who looks like a borderline meth head. Your typical hygenically challenged metal head with a smile like Gary Shandling if he had Austin Power's teeth. Now I understand being attracted to the Bad Girl or Boy...but this guy? Weeping Jesus on the Cross!
    I understand being attracted to shallow people who look great, assholes who are funny/adventurous/rich, wonderful people who aren't that good looking, etc. But this guy?! And furthermore, !?!!?
    Fuck, I don't understand some women.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	840_739.jpg 
Views:	976 
Size:	56.5 KB 
ID:	159795  

Tell me about it! Wait. You just did. Is the guy you're talking about the one atop the very large blonde in the photo? She looks a bit like my daughter only about 100 pounds heavier.

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

Veteran Poster

Could be a number of factors:

1). Said methhead could actually be one suave muthafucker. Remember Lyle Lovett and Julia Roberts? ya!

2). He may have an attribute that she finds attractive (like money).

3). Perhaps he makes her feel good about herself. I know it's weird, but remember- ALL women (including myself) suffer from attention whore deficit disorder.

4). She just wants sex. Looks aren't everything and this guy could be a good lay. Do you have his number? (just kidding).

And btw: thoughts of marriage? Come on man, this is 2008.

"gotcha. it's cool. was kind of confusing. i'm not gay, but that is a good pic of you" yngtxmale24: "straight" male to another "straight" male

5 Star Poster

For me, f'd up teeth are a dealbreaker. Obviously, and luckily for people with FUT, opinions vary. And there are easily a dozen arguably hotter, badder, rougher, better built or suaver line cooks where I work, all of whom would undoubtedly be willing to throw miss thang a bone. I don't mind not being every woman's dream guy...but to get beaten to the punch by Joe Dirt just pushed my button.

Veteran Poster

It's hard to say, considering I don't know either of them, but maybe bad teeth don't bother her. Have you considered asking this girl whats the deal?

"gotcha. it's cool. was kind of confusing. i'm not gay, but that is a good pic of you" yngtxmale24: "straight" male to another "straight" male

5 Star Poster

I may. In fact I'm off to work right now. There's a lot I've left out.

Rookie Poster

man...you hated on this dude pretty hard...but have you even told this chick how you feel?...you might get somewhere if you try that first...

"I almost num-chucked you....you dont even know..."

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Why does she like this meth head? Oh, I don't know. Maybe because he's got... meth.

Seriously, I've seen guys that look like him that bag some hot women. He might just have balls and isn't afraid of rejection so he can be more direct.

5 Star Poster

You wanted to undress her, THEN marry her? I think it's supposed to go the other way around dear. You take her on expensive dates THEN you marry her, THEN you get to undress her, THEN and only then do your get to fuck her!

Giggle.
    TS Jamie

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet
    Why does she like this meth head? Oh, I don't know. Maybe because he's got... meth.

Seriously, I've seen guys that look like him that bag some hot women. He might just have balls and isn't afraid of rejection so he can be more direct.

Dino nailed it on both counts. I had a cousin who was plug ugly and hit on everything he considered hot. He might get 50 "no's" but he'd take that for the one yes. He didn't give a shit.

Hot girls who like drugs,like drugs first and foremost. She doesn't want to be with a guy who's going to give her shit about staying high all the time no matter what he has to offer. If you've got the drug of their choice,or can get it and any kind of game you're in.

Ancient Pervert.