Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by crayons
    Quote Originally Posted by TSMissJasmine
    Why does this forum seem to be so hung up on sexual identity labels? That is just too gay...

XOXOX

- Jas
    I don't get it either. Crossdressers, midgets, FTM trannies are accepted, but as soon as you say you are a GG, an inquisition begins. It's weird.

Suckseed: thanks for your number. Maybe we'll do dinner- and trust me, you don't have to kiss and tell.
    Of course gg are accepted here but your not a gg if so you must not be too comfortable with your current looks,what would give you the reason to use other girls pictures.People would accept you if you didn't try to use two different photos and claim they were you.What was the purpose of doing that.

Veteran Poster

Why did you bother to quote me when your the first person replying? Did you actually think someone will be confused who you are replying to?

And no. I don't think GG's are accepted here. Anytime anyone claimed they didn't have a dick they had to "prove" it to like it was something so rare. It's like you guys don't even leave your bedrooms.

"gotcha. it's cool. was kind of confusing. i'm not gay, but that is a good pic of you" yngtxmale24: "straight" male to another "straight" male

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

i see the great detectives here at HA are on the case again. thank god, or else we might be defrauded by someone posting a stand-in set of boobs

hello crayons. i'm happy to see your standing your ground.

in a nutshell here's my answer to the thread's question
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	when_does_gay_begin_757.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	29.2 KB 
ID:	159809  

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Gold Poster

Why did you bother to quote me when your the first person replying? Did you actually think someone will be confused who you are replying to?

And no. I don't think GG's are accepted here. Anytime anyone claimed they didn't have a dick they had to "prove" it to like it was something so rare. It's like you guys don't even leave your bedrooms.
    There are several threads dedicated to gg but you obvisouly are avioding my question on purpose "what was the purpose of using you two photos and claiming they were you?"Can you honestly answer that question?

Veteran Poster

Yes I can. The two photos were me. As painful as this will be for you to accept, this is the current reality: you are a male who is single on a transsexual forum masturbating to women you will never fuck. I am a female on a transsexual forum having a laugh on your expense. It may take time to sink in, but trust me, you will never amount to anything. Sorry.

"gotcha. it's cool. was kind of confusing. i'm not gay, but that is a good pic of you" yngtxmale24: "straight" male to another "straight" male

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TSMissJasmine
    Why does this forum seem to be so hung up on sexual identity labels? That is just too gay...

XOXOX

- Jas
    End of story. Stop with the fuckin labels already and go fuck a TS without hangups!

Gold Poster

Corrected

Yes I can. The two photos were not me. As painful as this will be for you to accept, this is the current reality: you are a male who is single on a transsexual forum masturbating to women you will never fuck. I am not female but a 500 pound male biker on a transsexual forum having a laugh on your expense. It may take time to sink in, but i'm a liar, i will never amount to anything but a liar. Sorry.
    Do i have to find that post those was obvisouly two different photos you were using.While you think your laughing at others people are laughing at you because your a lying sack of shit.

EDIT:Found the post
    http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=130

Professional Poster

Honestly, why don't guys who are into tgirls accept that they're just BI and be done with it?

Yes, you're attracted to male AND female parts (cock / body), so that would be the definition of BI, wouldn't it?

Now, i'm not saying that there aren't guys who are into tgirls who are BI who are "leaning" to be more straight or more gay, but I think the label of "BI" is as fitting as it gets, and not really that bad of a stigma...

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    Do i have to find that post those was obvisouly two different photos you were using.While you think your laughing at others people are laughing at you because your a lying sack of shit.

Thanks. Your hard work hasn't paid off.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Legend

Thanks. Your hard work hasn't paid off.
    Wasn't that hard all i had to do was type in another phonies name in the search "madga" and the post came right up.