Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    Tell you what. I'm going to give Crayons my phone number. She can call me if she wants, and I'll happily confirm that she's a she if it will put this to rest. sending pm in one minute.
    Didn't you hear...she's, like, totally gone to the apple store and stuff. How girly can you get? I would not recommend giving your phone number to this person.

Gold Poster

Crayon's has been asking this same type of questions/statements for the longest he thinks so and so is gay only until he was proven to be a pathological liar by partycloudy that his "you are gay" bullshit has slowed down.

I accept and love gg but your a 500 pound male biker who tried to masquerade as a genetic girl and a transsexual forum for attention.

Quote Originally Posted by crayons
    Quote Originally Posted by panama_red
    IMO, fantasising over the odd crossdresser/club kid who looks effeminate is not homosexual. It's when you start fantasising over ordinary guys on the street on a large scale that you become gay.
    Can you tell me why this is? Because technically it means you want to have sex with a male. Or are you basing this on the idea of femininity projected?
    What turns each of us on (males include) starts in the mind, so it's not hard to understand why some would be attracted to a feminine club kid. I didn't get off on any, but I thought a couple of them were attractive, despite being male underneath. Not dissimilar from liking t-girls, really (in the sense of liking femininity, that is). I mean, I find it absurd when people get on a soap box about how geeks could like hentai or computer generated chicks, after all "It's just a bunch of lines, polygons and pixels!" No... it's what it plants in your mind.

Now as far as liking masculine-looking t-girls (as seen here), I'll leave to someone else to take a crack at because I have no clue.

"Can't worry about what another nigga think, now that's liberation and baby I want it."
    -OutKast

5 Star Poster

pm sent. Of course she may not want to talk to me; I don't mean to paint her in a corner. There's a good chance she doesn't give a shit one way or another. But, hey, if it helps, what the hell.
    What can someone do with my phone number anyway?
    Try to sell me Amway?

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    What can someone do with my phone number anyway?
    Try to sell me Amway?
    Dude you actually sent this person your phone number lol your lucky if you don't end up in a freezer somewhere in new jersey.

I would think she'd do it to shut people up, but whatever.

Assuming she is who she says.

"Can't worry about what another nigga think, now that's liberation and baby I want it."
    -OutKast

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    Crayon's has been asking this same type of questions/statements for the longest he thinks so and so is gay only until he was proven to be a pathological liar by partycloudy that his "you are gay" bullshit has slowed down.
    Can you tell us what "slowed down" your "chivalrous", every guy is a tranny chaser in here but me ... schtick? Did your hypocrisy finally come around and hit you like a ton of bricks?

Actually, whatever Crayons might have done or said in the past, he/she is far more consistent with being here than someone like you who has been exposed by MANY in here to be a variety of things, none of them virtuous.

Just curious.

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

Adult Performer, Whore Junior Poster TSMissJasmine's Avatar

Why does this forum seem to be so hung up on sexual identity labels? That is just too gay...

XOXOX

- Jas

Insecurity, I guess. I was no different at one point, but I stopped caring.

-OutKast

When does gay begin and straight end?

who gives a fuck? why does everything come done to a slide ruler measurement.

everyone knows straight ends when there is a one degree separation from 180 degrees.

where does gay begin? somewhere over the rainbow or with an innocent tickle.
    Attached Images Attached Images