Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Adult Performer, Whore Junior Poster TSMissJasmine's Avatar

Default Re: When does gay begin and straight end?

Quote Originally Posted by crayons
    If a guy rubs his dick against an effeminate gay guys dick is that gay? technically there is no penetration involved. When is it still straight sex bordering on gay?

Serious discussions please.
    I think you kids get a little confused with sexuality, vs. sexual identity. Sexuality is the sex and sexual acts in which we conduct ourselves. Are you gay for sucking a cock or taking a cock in your ass? probably not. I mean after all, its just sex and the expression of sexual identity.

Sexual identity speaks to gay, bisexual, lesbian or?
    It seems to me, sexual identity is based on who you are attracted to. A man, being attracted to only men is, well gay. A guy attracted to only girls is...straight. If you are attracted to both men and women then I suppose there is a level of bisexuality to the individual.

As I am sure happens with most of the tgirls on this site, on the rare occasion i go to a gay club, I am mostly ignored by the gay men that are there...You see, they are not attracted to girls, regardless of our genitalia. I believe most tgirls are attracted to men, not gay men.

Besides, gay sex is much different than straight sex. When a man and a woman (gg or tgirl) make love....its much hotter than 2 dudes fucking and making their room smell like as (so ive heard).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img_4345lr_face_598.jpg 
Views:	275 
Size:	100.8 KB 
ID:	159650   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	unisex_104.jpg 
Views:	274 
Size:	31.9 KB 
ID:	159651  

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Legend

Is pretending to be a gg on a tg forum gay or is the person just a crazy delusional psychopath.
    I don't like your tone with me and don't appreciate how you choose to enter this discussion.

"gotcha. it's cool. was kind of confusing. i'm not gay, but that is a good pic of you" yngtxmale24: "straight" male to another "straight" male

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Legend

Is pretending to be a gg on a tg forum gay or is the person just a crazy delusional psychopath.
    I don't like your tone with me and don't appreciate how you choose to enter this discussion.
    You don't like his tone because you were busted son

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Tomfurbs

busted how? he's been singing that same song ever since he found out there were humans without cocks in existance. he hates anything without a dick and wishes aids on children.

"gotcha. it's cool. was kind of confusing. i'm not gay, but that is a good pic of you" yngtxmale24: "straight" male to another "straight" male

Quote Originally Posted by kalina
    If a man likes Martha Stewart, is he gay?
    If he's sexually attracted to her, yes. :P

Veteran Poster

busted how? he's been singing that same song ever since he found out there were humans without cocks in existance. he hates anything without a dick and wishes aids on children.
    busted how? mate it's old news.

Veteran Poster

does it annoy you to accept that GG's exist?

btw: i have to go to the apple store so i won't check your reply until tomorrow so you don't have to reply now. and you have time to make your reply interesting and maybe even funny.

thanks

Veteran Poster

does it annoy you to accept that GG's exist?
    lmao you are too funny

Rookie Poster

here it is again. am i gay. there really isn't a "gay" it's a preference for sexual activity and maybe companionship. stop asking and enjoy your preference. you are not alone so you are not strange or different. from my corner i say let's get off and enjoy it all. i just love getting my partner off no matter what sex although my preference is gg and ts. males just don't do it for me.

5 Star Poster

Tell you what. I'm going to give Crayons my phone number. She can call me if she wants, and I'll happily confirm that she's a she if it will put this to rest. sending pm in one minute.