Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Default When does gay begin and straight end?

If a guy rubs his dick against an effeminate gay guys dick is that gay? technically there is no penetration involved. Also if a guy fucked and came inside a crossdressers asshole is that homosexual?

I just want to know where the line is drawn. When is it still straight sex bordering on gay? Some of the straight guys here masturbate over pictures of Club Kids and bobby Trendy and thats not considered gay so obviously the line is very blured.

Serious discussions please.

"gotcha. it's cool. was kind of confusing. i'm not gay, but that is a good pic of you" yngtxmale24: "straight" male to another "straight" male

Rookie Poster

IMO, fantasising over the odd crossdresser/club kid who looks effeminate is not homosexual. It's when you start fantasising over ordinary guys on the street on a large scale that you become gay.

Junior Poster

When does such discussions ever end?

Gold Poster

When does gay begin and straight end?

OMG, when -- WHEN -- are you finally going to pluck down the bucks for a good GPS system ?

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by panama_red
    IMO, fantasising over the odd crossdresser/club kid who looks effeminate is not homosexual. It's when you start fantasising over ordinary guys on the street on a large scale that you become gay.
    Can you tell me why this is? Because technically it means you want to have sex with a male. Or are you basing this on the idea of femininity projected?

"gotcha. it's cool. was kind of confusing. i'm not gay, but that is a good pic of you" yngtxmale24: "straight" male to another "straight" male

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

This is always interesting. Gay is being 100% male attracted to other 100% males. I guess that doesn't explain gay "twinks", or "bears", or metrosexuals, or the weather, or gravity.

A gay man is a man who is gay. I think that sums it up. I don't really understand it either, but who cares?

Gold Poster

Default Re: When does gay begin and straight end?

Quote Originally Posted by crayons
    If a guy rubs his dick against an effeminate gay guys dick is that gay? technically there is no penetration involved. Also if a guy fucked and came inside a crossdressers asshole is that homosexual?

I just want to know where the line is drawn. When is it still straight sex bordering on gay? Some of the straight guys here masturbate over pictures of Club Kids and bobby Trendy and thats not considered gay so obviously the line is very blured.

Serious discussions please.
    Is pretending to be a gg on a tg forum gay or is the person just a crazy delusional psychopath.

Veteran Poster

what category would you put a man in if they pretend to be a ts or gg on-line when chatting with men that may or may not be gay?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=LRyFqrQpGg4

The defining point is when you are featured in Martha Stewart: Living for your outstanding Quiche L'Orain.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Senior Member Junior Poster kalina's Avatar

If a man likes Martha Stewart, is he gay?