Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Pay Attention PLS! Read!!

Has anyone else noticed what's going on over our skies. I been heavily moved too just look into the sky and gaze. If you play *close attention you will see their are thing's .. flying some even here in my Dc area in the past 2 weeks since I took up this new hobby of mine. I have 100% seen crafts of some sort. I checked out some video's of people's accounts on the subject and I couldn't believe what has not been told to the general public. The truth is right in front of your face. You just don't look up to see it's staring right at you. Would it be mass fear when they disclose this information? Would you be scared? If so .. when this information which was withheld from us for so long comes out. How would this change your religious beliefs?

Rookie Poster

Put the crack pipe down.

maybe it's an invasion of shemales from outer space.

Rookie Poster

"Them white boyz done got me on cyrstal meth"

5 Star Poster

If you are in D.C. and want to see aliens from outer space, don't look up in the sky, look straight ahead.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

i've been lying on my back under the stars (for one reason or another) since i was ... well...for a while now. i've seen the moon, stars, planets, meteors, comets, nebulae, galaxies, artificial satellites, navigation lights of planes and copters, fireworks, lightning, balloons, the bat signal and my lover's eyes turning up into his head as his balls explode. nothing to be frightened of, i assure you...we are only here to drain you of your seed. you can make more, right?

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

I'm so serious just look up. Nothing to lie about they are above all the skies. Just look man.

Platinum Poster

How often do you drop acid, zippy?

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Quote Originally Posted by trish
    i've been lying on my back under the stars (for one reason or another) since i was ... well...for a while now. i've seen the moon, stars, planets, meteors, comets, nebulae, galaxies, artificial satellites, navigation lights of planes and copters, fireworks, lightning, balloons, the bat signal and my lover's eyes turning up into his head as his balls explode. nothing to be frightened of, i assure you...we are only here to drain you of your seed. you can make more, right?
    This generation is still naive. Yeah Trish it's a lot off seed's to drain. Until the ultimate seed finishes multiplying the earth. Its is already been said that their are alternative methods to energy. No more fossil fuels, no need for electricity energy can be made and harnessed. The technology has already been made but not released cause of who wants to control the market for this new energy. That being said people making money from this current energy we are being sold. Won't release it the truth will come out.

Platinum Poster

Oh, I see...it's all about the seeds, man. Wow, that's heavy, dude.

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe