Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I forgot: "the best way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it."

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

Senior Member Junior Poster kalina's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    never fuck around where you work..............
    trust me on this
    even if the party doesn't work with you
    just not worth it IMO
    I've been shrugging this off for awhile now. I even pretend I was busy doing things even if I wasn't doing anything really. Or go outside for a smoke to avoid further talking with him. LOL

But sometimes, those don't work much at all like what happened earlier today. LOL I feel like getting weak and near grabbing him (in my head)! Haha
    I dunno. The whole situation sounds like a lose-lose. He's married. You work with him. You haven't known him for a long time. You have your poor patient to care for who's probably thinking, "my son of a bitch lawyer is hitting on my caretaker!" I say it's better to be his friend first and foremost and if anything serious develops later on, then act on it at that time. Get the free legal advice

Adult Performer, Whore Junior Poster TSMissJasmine's Avatar

Default Re: Never given this much thought

I've never really given this much thought but I've met this guy at my work. He works as a trust attorney for the couple I work for
    HTG
    Make him bottom for you first, so he knows who's boss
    Attached Images Attached Images  

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia Katt
    he is a lawyer so he is trying to screw you, one way or the other. LOL

meow

FK
    the problem with lawyers is that 99% of them are giving bad names to all the other lawyers...........

In his position as your employers attorney, does he have the ability to terminate your employment?

Do you enjoy your current employment situation?

What happens if you guys do hook up and it is not everything you or he had hoped for? Would the work situation change?

Regardless of your answer to my question and not an answer to yours, I believe he is walking the fine line of sexual harassment in the workplace.

Hara, not trying to be a downer here, just some food for thought.

And as a side note, attorneys have the highest rate of harassment complaints and typically settle early on.

Before You Attempt to Beat the Odds, Be Sure You Could Survive The Odds Beating You.

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

have been ignoring his subtle advances. :P
    Like your idea of subtle!

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

go for it..... better to regret something u have done etc.

Junior Poster

Hara,
    I'll go with Kalina's advice: I say it's better to be his friend first and foremost and if anything serious develops later on, then act on it at that time.
    What's the hurry, (besides the fact that his wife is supposedly out of the country now). Take your time, tread lightly, and enjoy a nice long (maybe) flirtation. It will only make the experience more tittilating (sp) when and if it occurs.
    Tease his ass off and enjoy the chase. You're worth it girl!! Stunning in my book.
    Later babe.

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." Jack Lambert, 1990 HoF Introduction.

Junior Poster

And I know from previous discussions that you have a very level head on your lovely shoulders.

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." Jack Lambert, 1990 HoF Introduction.

I have a standing rule with regard to relationships and work;

"Never, never shit in your own back yard!"