Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Default Never given this much thought

I've never really given this much thought but I've met this guy at my work. He works as a trust attorney for the couple I work for (I take care of the woman who's suffered partial paralysis btw).

So anyways, It must have been a month and a half ago since I've met this guy (well we weren't exactly introduced. But he learned a way to get my name. Which I thought was cute). So going back, he was always been extra friendly to me. He is white (jewish?) but spoke (knew) some tagalog words and sentences. I asked how he learned the words and he said that he is married to a filipina. We've even talked about filipino dishes and which one's he likes etc. LOL

To cut the long story short..He left his calling cards at my desk. It must have been sitting there for a month and a half. And I really didn't give it much thoughts or meaning but today it just dawned on me that earlier when he came I caught him looking at me a few times while he was waiting on my patients husband to get back home from the bank. He again started talking to me in tagalog then giving me that sparkly smile, wink etc. Then just before he was leaving..he casually and loudly mentions to my patients husband that his wife is out of the country.

So my question is, do you think that he hitting on me? And what do you think I should do? Should I just ignore him? Go for it or what? LOL Everyone's input appreciated.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

he is a lawyer so he is trying to screw you, one way or the other. LOL

meow

FK

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia Katt
    he is a lawyer so he is trying to screw you, one way or the other. LOL

meow

FK
    Lmao

Girl, I dunno what to think or do! LOL I got the hots for guys in crispy dress shirts and slacks. :P He is really damn gorgeous. Great face, tall, got a lean body and..Hmm Let's just say I want to just kill my curiosity! LOL

I mean, It's not like I'm trying to steal him from his wife right?

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

never fuck around where you work..............
    trust me on this
    even if the party doesn't work with you
    just not worth it IMO

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Sound like he is hitting on you. I say give him a chance. He's married, but they might not be getting along, you never know. Anyway you could just be friends and occaisionly get some free lagal advice.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    never fuck around where you work..............
    trust me on this
    even if the party doesn't work with you
    just not worth it IMO
    I've been shrugging this off for awhile now. I even pretend I was busy doing things even if I wasn't doing anything really. Or go outside for a smoke to avoid further talking with him. LOL

But sometimes, those don't work much at all like what happened earlier today. LOL I feel like getting weak and near grabbing him (in my head)! Haha

~Kisses.

HTG

Quote Originally Posted by yodajazz
    Sound like he is hitting on you. I say give him a chance. He's married, but they might not be getting along, you never know. Anyway you could just be friends and occaisionly get some free lagal advice.
    LOL I like the sound of the last part!

~Kisses.

HTG

Junior Poster

I think Felicia and JWBL gave u all the advice you'll ever need on this one. Nothing wrong with being friends tho right? (so long as u can control yourselves)

I've no problems being friends with the guy really. Though controlling ourselves is another thing. For the most part, I've been well behaved at work and have been ignoring his subtle advances. :P

~Kisses.

HTG

Sounds like a trannie chaser to me. May even be a closeted bi. One thing for sure: he desperately wants to pound your ass. My advice is go for it. You only live once and nothing ventured nothing gained.

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.