View Poll Results: Who will win, or who do you want to win?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Other

0 0%
  • Obama

6 66.67%
  • Edwards

1 11.11%
  • One of the Republicans

1 11.11%
  • Clinton

1 11.11%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hey! Get off my lawn. 5 Star Poster Odelay's Avatar

Default Who wins Iowa: Clinton, Obama or Edwards?

Or a better question might be who do you want to win in Iowa?

The polls over the last month has shown each with a lead at various times but mostly all bunched together between 25 to 29% of the vote. This race is tighter than your average heterosexual's butt!

Check out http://www.pollster.com which tracks about every race in the USA.

Me, I could live with any one of these 3 candidates after the last 7 years. They each have their strengths but unfortunately their weaknesses too. I really wanted to see Al Gore jump into the race. He has grown considerably as a person since the 2000 election. But alas, he chose not to run. If you forced me choose, I'd want Obama just ever so slightly over Edwards.

Thursday's caucus should be interesting, and unless Hillary comes up with a surprisingly strong 1st place finish, this should be an exciting primary season.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

it's going to be a tight one, Odelay. and i'd be happy with any of the three. my favorite is obama. i think he'd reunite us with the world again. i like edward's populism and clinton's fighting spirit.

by the time the primaries reach my state it will already be decided. so i'm planning to vote for kucinich, who pretty much speaks my mind on every issue.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

I'm rooting for Obama.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Professional Poster

if edwards wins watch out...you know that kennedy was the last dem elected from outside the south....................p.s if hillary wins the whole thing,the presidency and all.we will have bush,clinton,bush,clinton..sounds even more like the oligarchy it has already become here..........

Platinum Poster

I'd like to see Edwards take it...and for that matter so would Hillary if she doesn't come in first...my prediction is Obama for first in Iowa...but even if he does take it, Hillary isn't going anywhere...she could lose Iowa, NH, and SC and still stay in the race with all the loot that she's nesting on...it would be a hoot to see Bill back in the whitehouse though, wouldn't it?

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Obama is ahead by 3 points

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

Hey! Get off my lawn. 5 Star Poster Odelay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chefmike
    ...it would be a hoot to see Bill back in the whitehouse though, wouldn't it?
    It would be. The guy is a total hound dog. My theory is that Hillary (and her handlers) set up a "safe" girl for him over the last 8 years, one who is plenty confidential and wouldn't provide Hill's Senate and Presidential campaigns any embarrassment. Question is, what do they do with Bill's libido once he is back in the White House?

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by thx1138
    Obama is ahead by 3 points
    Caucusing begins at 8pm Eastern.

in the latest poll.

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

I couldn't be happier. Obama won, and it looks like that idiot Hillary will come in third. On the Republican side, Romney didn't win, and that was huge (and welcomed).

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.