Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Its like the rabbi.who says the fake lobster tastes like the real thing, but its kosher, how does he know what the real thing tastes like! Any Way whats the difference. JUST DO WHAT YOU LIKE, and let others do as well

xyz678

Gold Poster

I love how when people like me and MacShreach get abuse when we share our opinion that cd's are men, but when a transsexual says it, it's correct.

I'm repeating myself with the whole "transsexuals are ALWAYS right" bullshit but can nobody else see it? GG's are the same but to less a degree.

5 Star Poster
    nyc. dancing. living. smiling. laughing. again.

Quote Originally Posted by Night Rider
    I love how when people like me and MacShreach get abuse when we share our opinion that cd's are men, but when a transsexual says it, it's correct.
    not necessarily.

Junior Poster

Zoe you might have something there.

I remember like, the summer before I went on hormones, I was 21. I was at a party with a bunch of 20-somethings - lots of "queer" people - and it was fun. Anyways, I went in like a long skirt, a tank top , and I had a scarf on my head. I sure as hell did not look like a woman (short hair, no mone's), but I did look pretty cute. I wasn't trying to pass, just be a cute little kid.

Anyways this very attractive, very hot greenpeace guy latches himself onto me. I was shocked that this hot dude was into me given that I didn't look like a woman. But he was all over me - and using female pronouns for me and like, very consciously gendering me female even though I wasn't really expecting it.

Anyways, he could have had any peice of tail in the party, but he made me his little project for the night. He ended being an asshole (getting me drunk and taking advantage), but I allways wondered what his deal was.

Anywhodle!

Silver Poster

Ok 4 pages!
    Woo freakin hoo!
    How about guys who wear kilts but aren't Scottish?
    Better yet guys who wear kilts aren't scottish and free ball it!

"How you doin!"

Professional Poster EyeCumInPiece's Avatar

I am Only attracted to TS's only. 100% passable at that. To each is own i guess...

"I used to say that politics was the second oldest profession, and I have come to know that it bears a gross similarity to the first."
    -Ronald Reagan

*burp* passable is in the eye of the beholder.

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    really?
    I put forth that there are certain people who are oblivious to things and so to them anybody is passable... but, implied in the term "passable" is the idea that nobody picks you out as being something other than your are passing yourself off as- am I wrong on that?

didn't the term start out as a racial thing when segregation laws still existed and black people were passing themselves off as whites? imagine what happened if you didn't "pass" in that instance....so to me the term is far less arbitrary and far more hit or miss- you either pass or you don't (and sure everybody has "tells" that give them away just like in card playing- passing is akin to a bluff in a certain respect, right?)

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by loSTdoLLbaBY
    Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    really?
    I put forth that there are certain people who are oblivious to things and so to them anybody is passable... but, implied in the term "passable" is the idea that nobody picks you out as being something other than your are passing yourself off as- am I wrong on that?

didn't the term start out as a racial thing when segregation laws still existed and black people were passing themselves off as whites? imagine what happened if you didn't "pass" in that instance....so to me the term is far less arbitrary and far more hit or miss- you either pass or you don't (and sure everybody has "tells" that give them away just like in card playing- passing is akin to a bluff in a certain respect, right?)
    yes

Rookie Poster

OK really hot sexy feminine CD/Tv Shemale or Hung Angel.You have Sex with Them. But You wouldn"t Have sex with a Dude. But Some Totally Straight Guy only Screws ugly Chicks or fatty's that dont get dolled up, and look like Hell. is that Gay. Just wondering

xyz678