Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Quote Originally Posted by echimandu

Texas tranny trash again.
    I like Austin, and I have lots of friends who are trans there, and I wasn't singling out Jen, although it does make me sad when she calls people fags. She is by no means the only person who uses homophobic slurs here, so whatever issues you have with her, please keep em to yourself, or at least reserve them for a thread that is not specifically about avoiding flame wars and drama.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	beautiful_367.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	99.9 KB 
ID:	160517   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wheatsville_434.jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	146.5 KB 
ID:	160518  

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsmandy
    Quote Originally Posted by echimandu

Texas tranny trash again.
    I like Austin, and I have lots of friends who are trans there, and I wasn't singling out Jen, although it does make me sad when she calls people fags. She is by no means the only person who uses homophobic slurs here, so whatever issues you have with her, please keep em to yourself, or at least reserve them for a thread that is not specifically about avoiding flame wars and drama.
    You're right Mandy. I apologize to you for bringing this into your part of the thread. But we know she's the main culprit.

Quote Originally Posted by tsmandy
    Hi Melissa,

I understand how this site can sometimes just make your stomach turn. My big problem with the flame wars, is that they are just boring as hell, and I have a dial up connection. So sometimes I have to read through pages of silly bickering to read anything worth while, not to mention the psychological downsides of reading lots of garbage. Taking breaks is good for ones sanity, just remember there are plenty of us here who are thoughtful, caring human beings, and it would be a shame to lose you.

Also, I really hate it when the word fag is used pejoratively. I got the shit kicked out of me as a kid for being a fag, and I'm queer. I suppose I could just stop coming here as well, and leave the site to the straight loudmouths, but occasionally I have worthwhile interactions and connections here.

I checked out your website and I really appreciated some of your writings, it takes a lot of courage to share your life publicly like that. I hope you continue to share your intelligence and sexiness here, and I wish you the very best of luck with the percocets (I mean surgery).

xoxo
    Mandy
    Thanks Mandy!

Quote Originally Posted by CORVETTEDUDE
    Melissa, all the best, Sweetie, as you undergo your surgery on the 23rd. I am curious about your logistics concern, however. Is your "significant other" unable to commit to that requirement, solidly? I will look forward to seeing your results! I will get to see the resullts, won't I?!
    Thanks Vette. My bf doesn't have a car. A friend of mine is driving me there and back.

As for results yes you will see but not until the brusing and swelling goes down.

Hey Melissa, you are beautiful! Just thought you should know that.

Quote Originally Posted by melissacarter
    Quote Originally Posted by CORVETTEDUDE
    Melissa, all the best, Sweetie, as you undergo your surgery on the 23rd. I am curious about your logistics concern, however. Is your "significant other" unable to commit to that requirement, solidly? I will look forward to seeing your results! I will get to see the resullts, won't I?!
    Thanks Vette. My bf doesn't have a car. A friend of mine is driving me there and back.

As for results yes you will see but not until the brusing and swelling goes down.
    I understand. Hope all arrangements go off without a hitch!!! All the best, and my love, too!