Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Melissa.....As I said before I do like your paintings. Hanging around the NYC scene most of my life makes me a bit spoiled but here in Vegas there is a huge commitment to the Arts District and galleries are opening at a good rate. There's also a ton of money here. Just a good place to launch a good show.

Anyway, I want a painting for my house. I tried to contact you before but......not easy. Your site doesn't show prices, size etc.

Rookie Poster

Default Re: HA: animosity outweighs the curiosity

Quote Originally Posted by melissacarter
    And not all the culprits are men. Some of these TS are as aggresive and mean as the guys.
    thank you very much. My point exactly.

don't open your eyes
    you won't like what you see
    the devils of truth steal the souls of the free
    I have found
    you can find
    happiness in slavery

Quote Originally Posted by bezane
    Anyway, I want a painting for my house. I tried to contact you before but......not easy. Your site doesn't show prices, size etc.
    Oh, please, Bezane, contact me directly: melissacarter@melissacarter.net. I would be more than happpy to discuss size and prices. Or leave me a message here. Sorry if I wasn't easily reachable, I always try to respond to everyone.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by melissacarter
    Quote Originally Posted by bezane
    Oh, please, Bezane, contact me directly: melissacarter@melissacarter.net. I would be more than happpy to discuss size and prices. Or leave me a message here. Sorry if I wasn't easily reachable, I always try to respond to everyone.
    I happen to be a painter as well. I can email you some works on a pm

don't open your eyes
    you won't like what you see
    the devils of truth steal the souls of the free
    I have found
    you can find
    happiness in slavery

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

Melissa

I really like the two paintings you posted earlier.

I think that you have a lot of potential and witht he right surgical descisions you can always look your best.

I don't agree with some of the sentiment on this thread that no one needs plastic surgery to enhace your appearance. That is not true for most transsexuals. Some transsexuals have the right look naturally- but for many of us that is not an option.

DO what you think will make you the happiest and look the best.

When I started people told me not to get a nose job and my nose was HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEE. That surgery to me made all the difference in the world.

Best of luck and continue your painting.

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Miss Carter...As you know, I've always been an admirer of yours, since you first joined HA. I like your real, natural and unassuming nature. As I can now see, quite the talented little chick-a-dee, as well. Your opening statment is appreciated my me, as well as many others.

But, please, reconsider messin' with that pretty nose!!!!

Luv ya!

Silver Poster

Ok two things,
    1) Did you say a nose job? Why your nose looks so cute!
    2) Gorgeous, in my 30 odd years on this mud ball we call earth I've seen women hurt each other in ways no man would ever hurt a woman.
    I don't know why they do it but they do it.
    Maybe it's a form of estrogen poisioning?
    Who knows. But be safe and well, learn to say
    AH WHO GIVES A RATS ASS!
    Your from my neck of the woods in NJ right? So that should just roll off like it's nothing!

"How you doin!"

Hey! Get off my lawn. 5 Star Poster Odelay's Avatar

Great post Melissa. Love the pic's too. It's great to hear from other voices when this board goes through a lot of turmoil. This post was a breath of fresh air.

Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC
    Melissa

I really like the two paintings you posted earlier.

I think that you have a lot of potential and witht he right surgical descisions you can always look your best.

I don't agree with some of the sentiment on this thread that no one needs plastic surgery to enhace your appearance. That is not true for most transsexuals. Some transsexuals have the right look naturally- but for many of us that is not an option.

DO what you think will make you the happiest and look the best.

When I started people told me not to get a nose job and my nose was HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEE. That surgery to me made all the difference in the world.

Best of luck and continue your painting.
    Thanks for your good wishes, Allanah. And your excellent advice.

Professional Poster EyeCumInPiece's Avatar

Great post. Fuck all the drama. I mean, dont we all have enuff drama in our personal lives?? Whats the point in coming on here n starting shit? And your right, its not just the guys.theres a certain "girl" on here whos quick to call any man a tranny chaser or a closet case. When i first joined the board she attacked me out of no where really quick and i was ready to lace into her but decided to just ignore and keep it moving, cuz im not here for that. I never get involved in the petty disputes that go on here but i must admit, sometimes they are entertaining.

"I used to say that politics was the second oldest profession, and I have come to know that it bears a gross similarity to the first."
    -Ronald Reagan