Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Default Starting 2008.............

I was going to open up one of those lame ass blogger things, but I've decided this is a blog in it's own right, with guaranteed comments. So here goes:

for 2008 I've decided to drop all of the insignificant people and their bullshit from my life, AND insignificant things; at least for '08, can't guarantee what will happen in '09.......

Let me explain, and hopefully I'll say one or two things another dude on here feels he has or is going through and can relate........

• No more folks in my life that have the 'me me me' complex in their life and want me to drop everything I'm doing and help them out.

All phone #'s in my non-business cell of chicks who made sure I had their # yet never have anything to say except "can you take me to buy this, or can you get me that" have been deleted.

All feminine cable channels have been put on parental block on every cable box in my house. Any chick visiting will be up for a rude awakening thinking they can slip over wearing a tight pair of jeans, raid my fridge, and jump on my sofa to look at the latest Oxygen or Lifetime show/movie.

Women that can't make up their mind on simple shit are temporarily on my own private ban list. I can't multi-task my life and help you with yours on a regular basis. Decide who & what you want that will make you a better person, then talk to me. I'm not a shrink.

Hip Hop: I agree with a previous poster, the shit is dead. I might be old school when it comes to rap but when the dudes I grew up with have become the underground aka real hip hop and mainstream hip hop has become what the Beastie Boys originally sounded as it's time for me to go back to my original love: Jazz Music and House Music.

I'm done with chicks that take men back in their lives who fuck up ALL THE TIME, then want to have me as the backup guy/dick who will listen to their bullshit, crawl up on my lap, then turn off my ESPN on tv so they can get a real orgasm before they go back to said fuckup. And I'm talking GG's, don't even get me started on TS'.

Last but certainly not least: Gas
      BMW's bringing over some Diesel engined vehicles this year. I look forward to trying them out. I've become tired of the bullshit and let's face it until this asshole is out of office gas ain't droppin people.

sorry if I was long winded (ala Peggy) but I needed to get this off my chest while it's fresh on the brain...........

JWBL™

p.s. if anyone wants to throw there's in or discuss any of mine, feel free...........

Have a great year, vote wisely

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Proud of ya, agree with ya, applaud ya!!!!! I hope you can make it work!

The diesel Beamer, BTW, is on the way. They're also going 'Hybrid', with a system they developed jointly with GM.

Junior Poster

Default Re: Starting 2008.............

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    [

All phone #'s in my non-business cell of chicks who made sure I had their # yet never have anything to say except "can you take me to buy this, or can you get me that" have been deleted.

I don't understand how this works. People actually just call you up so you can buy them things? Are they homeless?

Solid stuff, JWBL.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Quote Originally Posted by irishgirl
    [

I don't understand how this works. People actually just call you up so you can buy them things? Are they homeless?
    lol, practically.............................

one bedroom split into 3 via Home Depot plywood can accomplish a sense of near homelessness

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Rookie Poster

glad to see you agreed on hiphop

don't open your eyes
    you won't like what you see
    the devils of truth steal the souls of the free
    I have found
    you can find
    happiness in slavery

hip hop is horrible
    I remember when hip hop began, yes I'm that old
    I remember the lyrics and how they hit the listener smack in the face with the truth

aka Melle Mel performing "white lines"

today this shit is the complete opposite of everything hip hop stood for

you have mainstream hip hop resembling barnum & bailey's circus acts in music videos, and you have former drug dealers and wanna be pimps exploiting women and throwing money at the camera saying 'fuck you' to their competition for record sales then meeting up at a bar to hug them and count their cash from a concert

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Rookie Poster

hip hop is horrible
    I remember when hip hop began, yes I'm that old
    I remember the lyrics and how they hit the listener smack in the face with the truth

aka Melle Mel performing "white lines"

today this shit is the complete opposite of everything hip hop stood for

you have mainstream hip hop resembling barnum & bailey's circus acts in music videos, and you have former drug dealers and wanna be pimps exploiting women and throwing money at the camera saying 'fuck you' to their competition for record sales then meeting up at a bar to hug them and count their cash from a concert
    And it's all about hyping yourself and selling brand names.

don't open your eyes
    you won't like what you see
    the devils of truth steal the souls of the free
    I have found
    you can find
    happiness in slavery

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by irishgirl
    [

lol, practically.............................

one bedroom split into 3 via Home Depot plywood can accomplish a sense of near homelessness
    Classic!

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips

5 Star Poster

Well, what can I say about this, but it looks like Johnny won't be getting any ass in 2008...

Giggle,
    TS Jamie

PS: Do you really buy girls the things they ask for? I want a new Mercedes.