Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupree
    Quote Originally Posted by bezane
    ... Tough guys shrug it. You're a tough guy. I can tell. Act like it here. I'm not jiving with you here Lust. Not condescending. Not being flip.
    All of a sudden, some kid shows up and posts constantly about the very issue of who gets called a fag? Coincidence, huh? Well a mod DID confirm it, so why deny it? The whole "I have a new GF and I'm writing a book" thing sounds like a crock too, btw. But I'm sure he creates all kinds of alternate realities to get him by.

Jen is not the problem. You see at some point she sat back, got in the right frame of mind, and realized guys totally ensnared by the power of hungangels, and making hungangels their life is, in and of itself, a faggot act. An act of fagdom if you will. And so what. You did it. Done.
    Co-mutherfuggin'- SIGN
    And the girlfriend thing. Do you really think Jen cares about your girl. Do your thing. Be happy. All these chicks got to know you on here and probably liked you until you got a bit obsessed.
    If he had a gF, he wouldn't even be here. Let's get real.

Bickering with them makes it possible for them to sell the fag thing.
    No one has to sell it. It's free info. Look at the posts.
    I have spoken to JW and you will be proved wrong, I have and never will have another handle.

I met my girlfriend two weeks ago, check the posts, you're good at that.

I am leaving because I am busy and some of you girls are crazy. I have better things to do lol. What is the point, you have proved my point, I disagree with you once and I must hate all Transsexuals LOL, it's funny but stupid too.

I only have one handle here, and that is a fact!

Veteran Poster

Default Re: She's making a list...

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    .... and checking it twice... i know which of you fags have been naughty and nice...

happy 1-1-08
    Are you becoming a mod or buying hungAngels, tsntx? If so, can you PLEASE make sure I'm on your little (or long) list if I'm not there already.

Maybe Black Magic was right about you being a megalomaniac after all? Jeeez, you look reeeaaal "ugly" sometimes.

*waits to be called a fag*

A little truth, tsntx... IF YOU UNDERSTAND IT?

Psychological projection
    "the operation of expelling feelings or wishes the individual finds wholly unacceptable—too shameful, too obscene, too dangerous—by attributing them to another." - Peter Gay

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

Narcissistic personality disorder
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narciss...ality_disorder

Take it easy, lust4ts.

BYE-BYE, EVERYBODY.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	water_off_a_ducks_back_455.jpg 
Views:	287 
Size:	69.6 KB 
ID:	158318  

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupree
    Quote Originally Posted by bezane
    It's a Holiday Nicole. Let's be soft, warm and cuddly.
    lol I did a lot of cuddling yesterday, bezane. But I don't want to, in contrast, swallow BS today. I know you feel sorry for this little boy, but he needs to grow up sooner or later.
    Im hardly little Nicole, in any way. The onlly BS here is coming from you and your seemingly obsession with me now. I was happy to move on, you were the one who spread bullshit.

LIKE I SAID, I SWEAR ON MY MUMS AND WHOLE FAMILYS LIFE THAT I ONLY HAVE ONE HANDLE HERE "lust4ts".

Quote Originally Posted by TsJennifer
    .... and checking it twice... i know which of you fags have been naughty and nice...

happy 1-1-08

LOL....girl u made me LOL....Happy New Year!
    Happy New Year, Jennifer. Hope it was exciting for you.

Veteran Poster

'YOU ARE ON ZE LIST!!'
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	klemperer_712.jpg 
Views:	237 
Size:	14.1 KB 
ID:	158331  

Gold Poster

It isn't a surprise she may two of biggest fags on HA go into lurking mode.One already posted in this thread and the other one is too chicken to show his face.You fags dislike jen because she doesn't play by your rules nor takes any of your shit.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    It isn't a surprise she may two of biggest fags on HA go into lurking mode.One already posted in this thread and the other one is too chicken to show his face.You fags dislike jen because she doesn't play by your rules nor takes any of your shit.

Lose in one thread bring it here! God you're clever. What a pussy.

I came back because Nicole was talking shit saying I am this loosepussy or whatever the fuck his name is.

I dont like Jen because I don't, its my choice. But that is a crime around here, hate anyone but one of the girls.

Transsexuals are just human beings legend, I can not like one, if I like!

See I respect them as people so I treat them how they treat me, you on the other hand would kiss the ass of any TS, and that is sad.

There are Three girls I would make the effort to even bother sleeping with here if hadn't met a girl, because to me they are just women and I don't fancy or like every women I meet, so why should it be any different with TS's?

Junior Poster

go jen

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Rogers

happy 1-1-08
    Are you becoming a mod or buying hungAngels, tsntx? If so, can you PLEASE make sure I'm on your little (or long) list if I'm not there already.

Maybe Black Magic was right about you being a megalomaniac after all? Jeeez, you look reeeaaal "ugly" sometimes.

*waits to be called a fag*

A little truth, tsntx... IF YOU UNDERSTAND IT?

Psychological projection
    "the operation of expelling feelings or wishes the individual finds wholly unacceptable—too shameful, too obscene, too dangerous—by attributing them to another." - Peter Gay

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

Narcissistic personality disorder
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narciss...ality_disorder

Take it easy, lust4ts.

BYE-BYE, EVERYBODY.
    LOL, now that was funny. Finally someone with a brain who sees it for what it is!

Take it easy too man.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    LMAOOOOOOOO

Jen is my possession, she had to ban me because she can't handle hearing the truth.