View Poll Results: Should I get Breast Implants?

Voters
73. You may not vote on this poll
  • You probably should to be proportional, but it's ok as is.

8 10.96%
  • Sweetie, that's a boy chest. Hurry!

14 19.18%
  • Whatever you feel - I would take you either way.

25 34.25%
  • No- stay natural!

26 35.62%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Should I Get Breast Implants?

So, this is a bit random - but, in your opinion, should I get breast implants?

I know this is a board for horny men, so I can imagine what most answers will be - but being a normal attractive person is part of why I would do it, so input from horny men is important. If that makes any sense.

Anyways, I'm curious what people think.

Thanks!

Veteran Poster

Default Re: Should I Get Breast Implants?

Quote Originally Posted by irishgirl
    So, this is a bit random - but, in your opinion, should I get breast implants?

I know this is a board for horny men, so I can imagine what most answers will be - but being a normal attractive person is part of why I would do it, so input from horny men is important. If that makes any sense.

Anyways, I'm curious what people think.

Thanks!
    Personally imo you look beautiful and i think its up to you if you want to or not but imho i would date you either way

ThaTiger23..

Junior Poster

Very nice nipples. I love your coloring. I love redheads.

I think you could go either way.

Junior Poster

I agree with the above posters, you are lovely as is, but ultimately its up to you.

"What we've got here, is failure to communicate... some men you just can't reach; so you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it, well, he gets it. I don't like it anymore then you men."

Rookie Poster

I say no, stay natural!!

Junior Poster

Take another girls advice, not these men, a man once told me that he didnt want me to be on hormones!!! coz he was afraid it would....well you know what, that fag......

anyway, YES, if you can get them done i would say definetely! go for it! you wont regret it! you can go to the beach and show off!

i can't wait until the day i can afford to get mine done.

Professional Poster

Aww, she's got little nubbins.

Whatever you want though. Just don't go too big, small breasts seem like they would suit you.

Nubbins are great by the way.

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips

I would say, that since you've mentioned it,,,you will probably do it. IMO, it's not the boobs that make you a woman, rather what you feel inside. Woman need that personal gratification that they look good in the eyes of those from whom they seek admiration. If you feel you need them...do it. Either way, you're lookin' good!

Veteran Poster

hey girl, your boobs look like mine!

with mine, it's more the pointiness that bothers me. i want them to look like full adult breasts. i've been taking progesterone to help with that but to no avail.

if i did get implants, i wouldn't go bigger than full b / small c. i've had ts friends whose breasts have exploded in size, it makes me so jealous. i want normal boobs...

implants are a pain in the ass for some people, they shift or even pop. if you have silicone ones, now your chest is full of free floating lumps. ick. they also decrease your chances of being able to breastfeed, if that's important to you.

there was a thread on here that polled the guys on whether small hormone tits or implants were better. essentially all the guys said to stay natural. the real question is: what do you want?

Hey, Irish, what's going on. My two cents:

You're fine the way you are, but if getting implants will make you feel more confident about your appearance then do it. I've known a lot of women, both GG and TG, who feel that the aforementioned procedure has made a real difference for them. Conversely, some girls are perfectly happy going "all natural." In the end, you have to decide if you think this will make that much of a difference for you personally. You will have our support no matter what the decision, so just do what makes you happy. Good luck.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.