Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ezed
    And chefmike will post his recipies on the General Forum.
    Where you been, huckleberry? Polishing the rocket? I've submitted/answered several recipe posts in the HA snakepit...however I have yet to share my recipe for dried sour cherry sauce(for roasted duck)which is now in it's final revision...so simple, yet so sublime...

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Platinum Poster

???

Platinum Poster

WTF? Is this a phbb glitch or that leftover xmas tree that I've been smoking?

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by thx1138
    I will list these predictions, or possibilities as roughly stated in the order the guest said them.

Gerald Celente - Large finanical firms are likely to begin collapsing in the year 2008, and with it will come the attendant tens of thousands of layoffs in the workforce. A tax revolt will begin at the local level and proceed right up to the federal government. Foreign governements will continue to buy controlling interest in banks ( currently on going). 2008 will begin to usher in the beginning of the international economic collapse. Celente warns about a sudden "bank holiday" which may ensue after a either a real or contrived CIA/GLOBALIST arranged terrorist attack somewhere in the United States. This will result in massive devaluation of the dollar and the depositors holdings in the banks. Celente says that a 90% devaluation is quite possible with a dollar being reduced in buying power to a present day dime !!!

George Ure- Says a collapse of the dollar is quite possible and massive corporate layoffs beginning possibly as early as February of this year ! The US crisis will trigger a global paper meltdown. ** An unexpected freak major hurricane will occur probably in April somewhere along the eastern seaboard causing massive rainfall, wind damage, and major flooding. Two presidential candidates ( not identified ) will be found to be linked to somekind of "International Conspiracy" that will result in their withdrawal as possible presidential candidates. ( Aren't they all with the possible exception of Paul all linked to it?) Food scarcity and very high prices for food will begin to show as early as February ! There will begin this year large scale civil disobedience against the authorities as people begin massive credit card repudiation ! ( Money will be more needed to purchase gasoline, food etc ) By this summer major cities will be in distress. Stockpiling of food, water etc will be common and is recommended by the commentator. In the fall, power grids will possibly fail and generators will be the order of the day. Ure then predicted that at somepoint in 2009 glaciers falling into the oceans will cause global and coastal flooding !!

Paul Guercio- predicts difficult economic times next year. Says global terrorism will increase greatly. Guercio does not see Hillary winning the nomination or the election if somehow nominated. Edwards likely to be the next president ! Romney and Thompson will be the likely GOP nominees ( most probably Romney )

Glynis McCants- Sees Bush as an "out of control" presidency in his final year capable of doing something either very dangerous or damaging ! Says that on or near the date 8/8/08 something of world wide note will occur ( coincides with the Olympics in China) Could this be Nostradamus "Games of Slaughter" prediction ? ( my commentary)

Sean David Morton- States that Hillary is the choice of the Bilderbergers and is David Rockefellers personal choice to be the next president. Hillary has already had 4 clandestine meetings at the White House the past year and a half ( with Bush and Rockefeller ) and has been shown and told what her role will be during her presidency. It's further reported that Hillary has NOT been totally receptive to her programmed presidency and is balking, wanting to be able to freelance with more individual latitude. This is not endearing her to certain members of the elite. Ron Paul is reported to be in danger as he is making some elites fearful with all his talk about the constitution and moving away from globalist agendas. The elites fear Paul could start a populist movement of significant size that could hinder their plans. Morton says the stock market will begin to deflate greatly starting this year and could go as low as a DJIA of 6,500 ! More likely however will be the 8 to 9K range. !

Ed Dames - ( via e-mail) Says Gold will reach about 2,000 dollars per ounce in 2008. Economic collapse is coming and will be linked to a celestial event most likely an Eclipse of some kind. Dames warned that solar flares could take down major power grids here in the US and around the world !

Mark Lerner- Says Federal Reserve banking system under great duress in the coming year. Advises alternatives in financial investments Gold, silver etc.
    ROTFLMFAO!!!

Break out the butterfly nets!!

BTW, is that you, Kriss?

SMDH...

Quote Originally Posted by chefmike
    Where you been, huckleberry? Polishing the rocket? I've submitted/answered several recipe posts in the HA snakepit...however I have yet to share my recipe for dried sour cherry sauce(for roasted duck)which is now in it's final revision...so simple, yet so sublime...
    Fuck the duck, the skin is the best part, the meat's good also, the sauce is an added bonus. Tell me how to cook country style pork ribs and make it succulent!

one prediction is coming true already: "Food scarcity and very high prices for food will begin to show as early as February !" see: http://standeyo.com:80/NEWS/08_Food_...ces.go.up.html

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by thx1138
    one prediction is coming true already: "Food scarcity and very high prices for food will begin to show as early as February !" see: http://standeyo.com:80/NEWS/08_Food_...ces.go.up.html

Can this be directly or indirectly attributed to the rising cost of fuel?

Gasoline is up almost 24% in the last year and crude almost 100% in the same time. Most consumers do not live near the food production centers, with the exception being milk, so the transportation costs have cut as far into the producers as they can handle, and is now being past along to the consumer.
    http://www.eia.doe.gov/oil_gas/petro...home_page.html

BTW, I always love reading about 'Core Inflation rates' , as the Fed excludes the costs of food and fuel from their calculations.

Platinum Poster

Fuck the duck, the skin is the best part, the meat's good also, the sauce is an added bonus. Tell me how to cook country style pork ribs and make it succulent!
    OK ezed, I'll put up some BBQ 101 tips in the General Forum...you yankees need all the help that you can get in that department...

OK ezed, I'll put up some BBQ 101 tips in the General Forum...you yankees need all the help that you can get in that department...
    Roast duck is one of my favorite dishes because, if cooked right, it stays nice and moist.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Yes we do. Any help would be appreciated.