View Poll Results: Does Nicolas Dupree look more like.....

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Evil Dick

8 42.11%
  • Tommy Lee

11 57.89%
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

metal is way better than rock and roll

Default Re: SEPERATED AT BIRTH.............................

Good riddance

Quote Originally Posted by Night Rider
    Well Nick, this is my last poll on HA.....emotional moment

Thanks everyone for all the laughs, the last few months have been immense. Maybe not for people like Nicolas and Clint, because they've had to suffer the consequences of their vile attitudes. When they both call for you to be banned, it's a dead giveaway that they're uncomfortable that they can't boss people without getting bitchslapped. They'll come here and say "it's because he's a sad, pathetic Irish loser who posts like an energizer bunny", but we all know that's not the case at all.

I've learned a lot about transsexuals but with some here, the battle can never be won, it's like because of what they have been through they are now superior beings. They want to be excpeted as normal, and women, but they expect special priveliges and treatment. Basically they want to have their cake and eat it. That only goes to a few here, the rest are amazing.

Anyway, the mods have been brilliant up to this point and I can understand why it's turning into Holy Angels because the majority rules, and the majority are passive bitches.

All you guys, I got on well with, I'll still be lurking from time to time and checking in for PMs. All you cunts that I disliked, have a good new year and thanks for being such easy targets.

Peace out motherfuckers.

Junior Poster

Queen Quinn, Night Rider and the following look like they were separated at birth. lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	quinn_165.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	142.7 KB 
ID:	158212  

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGuy
    Queen Quinn, Night Rider and the following look like they were separated at birth. lol
    Still don't have the balls to post under your regular ID, huh? LMAO @ you, sissy.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Junior Poster

Get a life loser. lol

Junior Poster

Did you suck on some boy cock Queen to ring in the new year? lol

Get a life loser. lol
    Says the guy with a much higher daily post rate. How about typing under your regular ID, you fucking LA sissy. Yes, we know who you are because you're too stupid to even do this correctly, want wit.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Junior Poster

So daily posting makes you a big man? lol It makes you a loser without a life you stupid idiot! Half the posters on here could bitch slap you into tomorrow and you would not know it because your too stupid. lol

So daily posting makes you a big man? lol It makes you a loser without a life you stupid idiot! Half the posters on here could bitch slap you into tomorrow and you would not know it because your too stupid. lol
    Come on, Rod, you can't even man up enough to post under your regular ID. If you can't do that, how is your sissy ass ever going to man up enough to bitch slap anyone?

And since English clearly doesn't register in your undereducated brain, I was commenting on how much you post daily, not me, you fucking dullard.

Tell you what, you want a peace of me, bitch? Here's an email address I keep just for internet phonies like you:

sundered_son@hotmail.com

Hit me up if you ever can scrape together enough government assistance checks to make it to Atlanta. We can get together and discuss things.

-Quinn

Junior Poster

That's not me. Do you want to start with me?