View Poll Results: Does Nicolas Dupree look more like.....

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Evil Dick

8 42.11%
  • Tommy Lee

11 57.89%
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Rod la Rod

I have gone back and edited some of my posts. I have tried to answer you via PM. This is no fun for me without NR.
    Have a good new year. I can only work with what you yourself have revealed. I asked questions out of genuine curiosity but also to reconcile apparent discrepancies. I haven't made up my mind but you should make up your mind not to care about my opinion on an issue you've given me very little info about. Sometimes people feel the way in which someone argues is the most damning evidence against them. Something to consider.

But again, I wish you the best of luck and if everything you say is true, you have nothing but luxury to fall back into. Enjoy your privileges.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by vegasboy

I have gone back and edited some of my posts. I have tried to answer you via PM. This is no fun for me without NR.
    Have a good new year. I can only work with what you yourself have revealed. I asked questions out of genuine curiosity but also to reconcile apparent discrepancies. I haven't made up my mind but you should make up your mind not to care about my opinion on an issue you've given me very little info about. Sometimes people feel the way in which someone argues is the most damning evidence against them. Something to consider.

But again, I wish you the best of luck and if everything you say is true, you have nothing but luxury to fall back into. Enjoy your privileges.

Junior Poster

You might want to study up on estate law.
    I don't need to study estate law. I asked legitimate and relevant questions.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by vegasboy
    You might want to study up on estate law.
    I don't need to study estate law. I asked legitimate and relevant questions.