View Poll Results: Does Nicolas Dupree look more like.....

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Evil Dick

8 42.11%
  • Tommy Lee

11 57.89%
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Junior Poster

[quote="Quinn"][quote="Rod la Rod"]Just saying I was proved a liar does not make it true. I am not a liar. WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? I STAND BEHIND EVERY QUOTE YOU DUG UP.

[quote="Quinn"]
    Quote Originally Posted by Rod la Rod
    I don't brag about money
    true

. . . I am old and rich.
    true

.I am actually wealthy.
    true

OK I am 49. Are you happy now?
    true

Claims to be a scientist, but also claims to manage serveral multi-million dollar trusts:

true

As a scientist I am interested in your analysis of atmospheric CO2 levels.
    true

I manage several multi-million dollar trusts that belong to me and my family. I don't advertise it you fucking hick. I have a fiduciary responsibilty to my family to keep a low profile.
    the above is true, This was a Private Message to you. You made it public.
    Because you don't know anyone with money, you are a broke hillbilly.

Quote Originally Posted by Quinn
    I doubt that I would be considered very high-profile or a celebrity, which is fine because I work to maintain anonymity, but I am in a position of trust (corporate fiduciary obligations, etc.) -- the continued profitability of which demands that I maintain a certain public image.
    The above quote was written by a pompous moron.

Try to concentrate; You say I went through all of your posts and found the word "fiduciary" and then copied your word and used it in a PRIVATE MESSAGE to you,(which you made public). You are a MORON.

ARE YOU THE ONLY ONE IN GEORGIA WHO USES THE WORD FIDUCIARY?

This idiocy is how I know you are not for real.
    You copied more than the word, you delusional dullard. Look at it again. Besides, you have no fucking credibility here after the copious displays of hypocrisy and lying. Care to create some more IDs?

Today's word, boys and girls, is "integrity." Can you spell integrity, boys and girls. We know our resident phony, Rod, can't.

-Quinn
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	welcome_to_loserville_206.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	28.3 KB 
ID:	158220  

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Junior Poster

[quote="Quinn"][quote="Rod la Rod"]Just saying I was proved a liar does not make it true. I am not a liar. WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? I STAND BEHIND EVERY QUOTE YOU DUG UP.

[quote="Quinn"]
    Rod la Rod wrote:
    I don't brag about money

true

Rod la Rod wrote:
    . . . I am old and rich.

true

Rod la Rod wrote:
    .I am actually wealthy.

true

Rod la Rod wrote:

true

Claims to be a scientist, but also claims to manage serveral multi-million dollar trusts:

true

Rod la Rod wrote:

true

Rod la Rod wrote:
    I manage several multi-million dollar trusts that belong to me and my family. I don't advertise it you fucking hick. I have a fiduciary responsibilty to my family to keep a low profile.

the above is true, This was a Private Message to you. You made it public.
    Because you don't know anyone with money, you are a broke hillbilly.

Quinn wrote:
    I doubt that I would be considered very high-profile or a celebrity, which is fine because I work to maintain anonymity, but I am in a position of trust (corporate fiduciary obligations, etc.) -- the continued profitability of which demands that I maintain a certain public image.

The above quote was written by a pompous moron.

Once again, just to make sure everyone's favorite passive-aggressive poltroon gets it:

I don't brag about money
    Really?

. . . I am old and rich.
    .I am actually wealthy.
    Calls other people old, yet is old enough to be their father:

Actually goes so far as copying part of my own long-ago post to describe his situation:

Name:	you_my_friend_are_a_retard_130.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	37.5 KB 
ID:	158221  

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Junior Poster

Try to concentrate; You say I went through all of your posts and found the word "fiduciary" and then copied your word and used it in a PRIVATE MESSAGE to you,(which you made public). You are a MORON.

ARE YOU THE ONLY ONE IN GEORGIA WHO USES THE WORD FIDUCIARY?

This idiocy is how I know you are not for real.
    You copied more than the word, you delusional dullard. Look at it again. Besides, you have no fucking credibility here after the copious displays of hypocrisy and lying. Care to create some more IDs?

Today's word, boys and girls, is "integrity." Can you spell integrity, boys and girls. We know our resident phony, Rod, can't.

-Quinn
    Tell me about you latest deal. Let's talk about it. You don't have to reveal
    any details just the nature of your latest big deal.

I didn't know there were "opponent's" in R.E deals. I really can learn something from you.

Junior Poster

You made my private business public. You are not for real.

Junior Poster

Hey Rod,
    you brought my name into a debate in the other thread and even insulted me. When I came in to arbitrate, I still didn't insult you.

I'm just curious why you have a fiduciary responsibility to maintain a low profile? What does your reputation have to do with your ability to manage family money? That doesn't make sense to me. Clarify this publically even in hypothetical terms and I won't care. But just in the name of fairness, your statement does sound contrived.

Junior Poster

I will discuss this with you via PM. All trustees have a fiduciary responsibility to the benes. of the trust. Quinn made this public. I did not. Quinn is a phony.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by vegasboy
    Hey Rod,
    you brought my name into a debate in the other thread and even insulted me. When I came in to arbitrate, I still didn't insult you.

I'm just curious why you have a fiduciary responsibility to maintain a low profile? What does your reputation have to do with your ability to manage family money? That doesn't make sense to me. Clarify this publically even in hypothetical terms and I won't care. But just in the name of fairness, your statement does sound contrived.
    Night Rider brought you into that. I specifically left you out.

Tell me about you latest deal. Let's talk about it. You don't have to reveal
    any details just the nature of your latest big deal.

I didn't know there were "opponent's" in R.E deals. I really can learn something from you.
    Um, yeah, I could do that – if what you believed was any more important than what my wife's cat thinks about my shoes. (I have revealed enough to long-time posters over the years that there aren't any questions of veracity, as there so clearly are in your case.) You can try to backpedal and distract from your farcically inept record of proven deception, but it just won't work.

So, are you sure you don't want to go with my Batman idea. In an effort to backpedal, you could claim to manage several multi-million dollar trusts by day (with a BS in Chemistry as your qualification ), and you could claim to be a crime fighting scientist at night (with your BS in BS).

Give it up, stupid, because no one is buying any of it. We've heard your type of bullshit before.

-Quinn

Name:	slow_children_at_play_475.jpg 
Views:	117 
Size:	35.9 KB 
ID:	158222