View Poll Results: Does Nicolas Dupree look more like.....

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Evil Dick

8 42.11%
  • Tommy Lee

11 57.89%
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Rod la Rod
    Quote Originally Posted by vegasboy
    Hey Rod,
    you brought my name into a debate in the other thread and even insulted me. When I came in to arbitrate, I still didn't insult you.

I'm just curious why you have a fiduciary responsibility to maintain a low profile? What does your reputation have to do with your ability to manage family money? That doesn't make sense to me. Clarify this publically even in hypothetical terms and I won't care. But just in the name of fairness, your statement does sound contrived.
    BTW my offer to come to Vegas still stands. Night Rider brought you into that. I specifically left you out.
    So what you're saying is that you don't have a workable bullshit stor to cover you lapse in logic. Too fucking easy.

You're not even man enough to come at me from your own ID, but have to resort to another one, how are you going to "meet" anyone? What an ass clown. Like I said, no one is buying any of it, you intellectually feeble old man.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Junior Poster

Would you like to discuss investing strategies?

What is with this Batman shit? You really are a hick.

Junior Poster

I will discuss this with you via PM. All trustees have a fiduciary responsibility to the benes. of the trust. These are private trusts that involve my family. Quinn made this public. I did not. Quinn is a phony.
    The second sentence is true. I'm arguing over what the fiduciary responsibility entails. Okay, send me a pm.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Quinn
    Hey Rod,
    you brought my name into a debate in the other thread and even insulted me. When I came in to arbitrate, I still didn't insult you.

I'm just curious why you have a fiduciary responsibility to maintain a low profile? What does your reputation have to do with your ability to manage family money? That doesn't make sense to me. Clarify this publically even in hypothetical terms and I won't care. But just in the name of fairness, your statement does sound contrived.
    BTW my offer to come to Vegas still stands. Night Rider brought you into that. I specifically left you out.
    So what you're saying is that you don't have a workable bullshit stor to cover you lapse in logic. Too fucking easy.

You're not even man enough to come at me from your own ID, but have to resort to another one, how are you going to "meet" anyone? What an ass clown. Like I said, no one is buying any of it, you intellectually feeble old man.

http://www.vicesounds.com/images/assclown.jpg

-Quinn
    You don't know anyone who went to college? That is just not believable to you? Many of the posters on this board have post graduate degrees.

What is so amazing about that?

Junior Poster

I will discuss this with you via PM. All trustees have a fiduciary responsibility to the benes. of the trust. These are private trusts that involve my family. Quinn made this public. I did not. Quinn is a phony.
    The second sentence is true. I'm arguing over what the fiduciary responsibility entails. Okay, send me a pm.
    What do you need to know. You think that Quinn is the only person who uses that word? And that I found it in one of his old posts?

fi·du·ci·ar·y /fɪˈduʃiˌɛri, -ˈdyu-/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[fi-doo-shee-er-ee, -dyoo-] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation noun, plural -ar·ies, adjective
    –noun
    1. Law. a person to whom property or power is entrusted for the benefit of another.
    –adjective
    2. Law. of or pertaining to the relation between a fiduciary and his or her principal: a fiduciary capacity; a fiduciary duty.
    3. of, based on, or in the nature of trust and confidence, as in public affairs: a fiduciary obligation of government employees.
    4. depending on public confidence for value or currency, as fiat money.
    [Origin: 1585–95; < L fīdūciārius of something held in trust, equiv. to fīdūci(a) trust + -ārius -ary]

—Related forms
    fi·du·ci·ar·i·ly, adverb

fi·du·ci·ar·y (fĭ-dōō'shē-ěr'ē, -shə-rē, -dyōō'-, fī-) Pronunciation Key
    adj.

1. Of or relating to a holding of something in trust for another: a fiduciary heir; a fiduciary contract.
    2. Of or being a trustee or trusteeship.
    3. Held in trust.
    2. Of or consisting of fiat money.
    3. Of, relating to, or being a system of marking in the field of view of an optical instrument that is used as a reference point or measuring scale.

n. pl. fi·du·ci·ar·ies
    One, such as an agent of a principal or a company director, that stands in a special relation of trust, confidence, or responsibility in certain obligations to others.

Junior Poster

I made a rule not to meet anyone I don't trust off of the internet. No offense. I can handle myself pretty well, but there are too many unknowns.

1. Why did your parents choose you to run the trusts?
    2. Why does your posting here threaten the performance of their trusts?
    3. What is your pay structure again? A management fee based on the percentage of the trusts?
    4. What instruments (equity, bond, mutual fund) do they invest in?

Junior Poster

Rod,
    a lot of people use the word. But they use it to talk about relevant issues related to their ability to manage money. Why would your parents care if you were known by people on this board to manage an unknown sum of money for their trust?

My point is what does it have to do with your ability to provide good faith and loyalty?

Quote Originally Posted by Quinn
    Hey Rod,

http://www.vicesounds.com/images/assclown.jpg

-Quinn
    You don't know anyone who went to college? That is just not believable to you? Many of the posters on this board have post graduate degrees.

What is so amazing about that?
    You still haven't even come close to answering Vegas's incisive question, let alone adequately dealt with your other glaringly afactual drivel.

Oh, and before you talk about education with anyone, it would help if you first wrote as well as many of those you have so ineffectually debated. Nice job, Genius. Then again, with a BS in BS, what should we expect?

-Quinn

P.S. Here's an idea for a more clever alternative ID the next time you pull something this inept. You can call it "I'm Not Rod." How would that be?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	stay_in_school_dont_be_a_drop_out_265.jpg 
Views:	180 
Size:	24.5 KB 
ID:	158224  

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Junior Poster

I agree he mentioned my name first. But I don't have control over what he mentions. Did his mentioning my name in an attempt to argue with you give you license to start popping off at the mouth again and insulting me?

Junior Poster

You attacked me before I ever know who you were. I just took ten minutes to send you a pm about my personal business.