View Poll Results: Does Nicolas Dupree look more like.....

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Evil Dick

8 42.11%
  • Tommy Lee

11 57.89%
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

You crack me up you will be missed!

Junior Poster

You crack me up you will be missed! Sorry about the doubble post.

Rookie Poster

the rumors were true? What rumors?

don't open your eyes
    you won't like what you see
    the devils of truth steal the souls of the free
    I have found
    you can find
    happiness in slavery

Veteran Poster

Bye,Bye Nighty

Cute Girlfriend You Have,BTW.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chead_212.jpg 
Views:	163 
Size:	12.2 KB 
ID:	158155  

Junior Poster

I suppose that's it. You knew this day was coming even before Jen Justice gave her ominous little warning, "1-1-8, u faggots are mine". And so it is that she finally has the chance to pay everyone back for her lifetime of misery. Or maybe it was happening anyway and she needed to feel important.

Either way, it's just the internet. I'm not much for goodbyes or remorse when I don't think I did anything wrong. But the site has to be moderated, I've never complained about how it's been done, and quite frankly restoring order sometimes involves an ugly execution or two. So if my head's on the chopping block, I'll just say beforehand, it's been real and it's been interesting. I've learned some things, many of which I'd rather not know. As for these revelations, my thoughts and prayers are with you.

And if it's not the mass banning we've been told to expect, or I'm not on the list, I suppose nothing changes. Hallelujah.

NR, the old cliche is that if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen, but you are leaving because you are afraid of being told you can't set it on fire and thats wrong.

FK

Gold Poster

NR not only are you a emotional whiny bitch but your a fucking coward.Jen warned you and like a pathetic little coward you folded.I really hope those fake injuries heal from that fake accident soon my drunken freind so you can get on living your pathetic life.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    NR not only are you a emotional whiny bitch but your a fucking coward.Jen warned you and like a pathetic little coward you folded.I really hope those fake injuries heal from that fake accident soon my drunken freind so you can get on living your pathetic life.

you are gay..........

leave nr alone now he is gone stupid fucker

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ImpulZ

you are gay..........

Aww i'm sorry your little freind decided he didn't want to play anymore.He came in insulting people and left insulting people so he can go to hell for all i care.Being honest isn't the same as being a fucking jerk.

Quote Originally Posted by ImpulZ

you are gay..........

Aww i'm sorry your little freind decided he didn't want to play anymore.He came in insulting people and left insulting people so he can go to hell for all i care.Being honest isn't the same as being a fucking jerk.

:P