Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Why were so many people out that morning, camera ready, batteries charged with crisscrossed bandoleros loaded with memory chips? This squadron of “anonymous” photographers captured the disaster from every angle and every moment from impact to collapse. How could this be? Who informed this trigger happy troop of zoom and doom fanatics? The only possible answer, the ONLY POSSIBLE ANSWER is this conspired disaster was planned and staged. Planned by exactly that group which has the most to gain from an apocalypse in the Middle East. Not the oil companies. Not the Zionists. Not the Islamofascists. Not even the Islamopacifists. Who has the utmost to gain from Armageddon? The Rapture Ready, that’s who. The 444000 who gain the ultimate real estate on the right hand side of god, that’s who. They’re tired of waiting for their just reward and rightly so, considering how often it’s been delayed and put off in the past because of rain, miscalculation and other unforeseeable events. This time they took matters into their own hands. Want irrefutable proof? Look how they’re gloating! Look how they’re laughing at the rest of us in those end time books they devour like candy. That’s motivation. The twin towers were open to the general public. Anybody could just walk inside. That’s opportunity. Finally every single Rapture Ready Righteous Reverend who died in the collapse is already up there in heaven laughing it up. That’s evidence. Motive, opportunity and evidence. Game and set. Proof positive. Case closed. Anyone who doubts my widely acclaimed expertise in these matters is just a deluded pawn. This evil scheme could only have been hatched by the most merciful and holy of Earth’s populace: the already saved.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Platinum Poster

LMFAO, trish...brilliant!

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe