Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Very very sad. The 'diaper' takes it to another level.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by beatmaker
    This truly would be a powerful PSA against drug use.
    On the other hand, this might just be the new demographic that the people who make Depends diapers has been waiting for...

NSDQ. Never.

Silver Poster

"Is that a DIAPER???"
    WTF?

"How you doin!"

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tubgirl
    funniest line in the whole thing:

"I turned to my friend and said, "I think the black guy had the crack." He responded, "The black guy always has the crack.""
    Why is that funny tubgirl? Do you agree with that frame of thought? I guess even though they BOTH are crackheads, some people still have to find a way to make the black man the criminal mastermind out of the two. Pathological racism at work folks. .
    Are you sure you meant to say that people see a crack addict fucking a cross dresser in an alley as a criminal mastermind? I don't think that's anyone's impression. Not like this is a heist of a precious jewel or something ...just some crack rocks and a crack hoe.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Diamonds have come and gone and now "Crack Is A Girl's Best Friend." This Valentine's Day, nothing says "I Love You" like a romantic heart-shaped box of assorted crack rocks. The two of you will conjoin in tweaked out ecstacy doing the freaky-deaky until the break of dawn.

Junior Poster

"I turned to my friend and said, "I think the black guy had the crack." He responded, "The black guy always has the crack.""
    Why is that funny tubgirl? Do you agree with that frame of thought? I guess even though they BOTH are crackheads, some people still have to find a way to make the black man the criminal mastermind out of the two. Pathological racism at work folks. What if two blacks said to one another "The white people always have the crystal meth or the ecstasy". Oh, it's not funny now!

Personally, that shit is disgusting and shows you just how low someone can stoop, when addicted to drugs. This truly would be a powerful PSA against drug use.
    i just thought it was funny in a deadpan humor sort of way. calm down. i was watching reruns of the fresh prince last night, and one of the lines that will smith said was "you know if a white guy's in jail he did something really bad". same sort of thing, that line was funny too.

everyone knows drugs are bad. take your PSA somewhere else...

Nothing to see here folks.

Professional Poster

[/quote]

i just thought it was funny in a deadpan humor sort of way. calm down. i was watching reruns of the fresh prince last night, and one of the lines that will smith said was "you know if a white guy's in jail he did something really bad". same sort of thing, that line was funny too.

everyone knows drugs are bad. take your PSA somewhere else...[/quote]

My grandpa had a great uncle who was executed in Virginia for string of crimes in the 1870's. He'd always say,and it was ironically true,"Do you know how bad a white man had to be to get hung in that day and age?"

Ancient Pervert.

Why is that funny tubgirl? Do you agree with that frame of thought? I guess even though they BOTH are crackheads, some people still have to find a way to make the black man the criminal mastermind out of the two. Pathological racism at work folks. What if two blacks said to one another "The white people always have the crystal meth or the ecstasy". Oh, it's not funny now!

Personally, that shit is disgusting and shows you just how low someone can stoop, when addicted to drugs. This truly would be a powerful PSA against drug use.
    But.... the white guy always does have the meth.