Rookie Poster

Default TS Soy Dream in NY.

She is on eros and is amazing to look at. Does anyone know anything about her? Are there other photos floating around the web?

Her name is ridiculous (I hope she's vegan, at least), but she's outrageous.

yo soy el hermano

She is a stunning girl. I remember she came to Boston a year or two ago, and I was deeply tempted by her beauty but never made the call. I don't know about soy, but the dream part is definitely true!

Veteran Poster

Mercy on my loins!!!!

In a pyromantic way
    I'm her slave

living for her to ignite --

Junior Poster

i met with her once.......so the makeup helps as she has a lil acne prob but nuttin major but noticeable....like i said da make up helps cause in dat foto her face looks flawless. anyway nice big ass especially for a white girl LOL and ok however she really into gettin her dick sucked while smoking a blunt. now da dick suckin is fine but for u guys that have jobs where random drug testing occurs or mainly who dont care much for secod hand weed or going home smelling like it u shud tell her put it away......however she seemed a tad upset when i did. i guess she dont really get her full freak on without it!