Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Girls????

Default Re: Girls????

Quote Originally Posted by KiraHarden_TS
    Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    Since some of the guys are trying to start a New World Order on the board. Where it's guys against the girls. I say we start our own little club, and show them what being a "bitch" is about.

I am about fed up with their holier than thou act, and crying over spilt milk. Yet they preach to us how we get offended to easy, but they get offended off a silly word. If you know you aren't a fag, and you say you are so SECURE why do you let it bother you?

P.S. I'm just kidding about the club. It just seems that a number of the guys, since talking in the chatrooms together are all trying to revolt against the girls on the board.
    Marcy Darcy from Married with Children had a group... We should open a own HA F.A.N.G

Hung Angel Feminists Against Neanderthal Guys
    I prefer Get Rid Of Slimy girlS GROSS

Mahalo

Matt

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it ...

"Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

Default Re: Girls????

Quote Originally Posted by BBaggins06
    Quote Originally Posted by KiraHarden_TS
    Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    Since some of the guys are trying to start a New World Order on the board. Where it's guys against the girls. I say we start our own little club, and show them what being a "bitch" is about.

I am about fed up with their holier than thou act, and crying over spilt milk. Yet they preach to us how we get offended to easy, but they get offended off a silly word. If you know you aren't a fag, and you say you are so SECURE why do you let it bother you?

P.S. I'm just kidding about the club. It just seems that a number of the guys, since talking in the chatrooms together are all trying to revolt against the girls on the board.
    Marcy Darcy from Married with Children had a group... We should open a own HA F.A.N.G

Hung Angel Feminists Against Neanderthal Guys
    I prefer Get Rid Of Slimy girlS

Mahalo

Matt
    Men BOOOOOOOOOO!!! BOOOOOOOOOO!!!

"Of all losses, time is the most irrecoverable for it can never be redeemed.”

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. "

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "

Junior Poster

Can't we all just get along?

*sigh*

Junior Poster

What a bunch of sad whining fags on this thread for girls.

Here is a thought: NR. LUST4NR, Queer"Quinn"for NR, get a fucking room. You guys have no interest in girls. You can't come to terms with your own homosexuality. What a bunch of boring pathetic pussies.

Yes, I know. Here we go; Propecia, Rod la Bald, Bald la Bald, I have lots of pretty hair, I am prettier than you, I have a 6 pack, Bald, Bald, Bald, Blah,Blah, Blah.
    I am a male model .........Nobody gives a shit queers. Get thee to a fag bar, queers!

And "Quinn" you are old enough to know better. Just work on your big Real Estate deals and leave the "chicken" alone.

Excuse me I am going to be sick.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Rod la Rod

Here is a thought: NR. LUST4NR, Queer"Quinn"for NR, get a fucking room. You guys have no interest in girls. You can't come to terms with your own homosexuality. What a bunch of boring pathetic pussies.

Yes, I know. Here we go; Propecia, Rod la Bald, Bald la Bald, I have lots of pretty hair, I am prettier than you, I have a 6 pack, Bald, Bald, Bald, Blah,Blah, Blah.
    I am a male model .........Nobody gives a shit queers. Get thee to a fag bar, queers!

And "Quinn" you are old enough to know better. Just work on your big Real Estate deals and leave the "chicken" alone.

I see you've changed your avatar, it still doesn't make you any less gay though. It's funny that a self confessed fag has the nerve to call anyone else gay!!! I take it you were the reciever in your gay encounters?

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Night Rider

I see you've changed your avatar, it still doesn't make you any less gay though. It's funny that a self confessed fag has the nerve to call anyone else gay!!! I take it you were the reciever in your gay encounters?
    quit it. Both of you. I'm tired of drama. A man should never even have to use that word. Only girls in middle school should have to use that word.

don't open your eyes
    you won't like what you see
    the devils of truth steal the souls of the free
    I have found
    you can find
    happiness in slavery

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by loosenoose24
    quit it. Both of you. I'm tired of drama. A man should never even have to use that word. Only girls in middle school should have to use that word.
    Right sorry.

Junior Poster

i'm rapidly becoming fed up with this place and it's not due to anyone hating on me, but all the hating on each other.

i think this place could be great if people respected each other enough to just allow someone to post their point of view and that is it. Opposing points of view can and should be expressed, but not in a hateful and evil way

and i'm sure the moderators can adjust the "allowable words" to make the word "fag" show up as something else like "mega-stud" or something funny like that.

besides if you are on this site you are far from straight, so get over it all you mega-studs!!!

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by loosenoose24
    Quote Originally Posted by Night Rider

come back to me when your voice breaks kid

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by loSTdoLLbaBY
    i'm rapidly becoming fed up with this place and it's not due to anyone hating on me, but all the hating on each other.

i think this place could be great if people respected each other enough to just allow someone to post their point of view and that is it. Opposing points of view can and should be expressed, but not in a hateful and evil way

and i'm sure the moderators can adjust the "allowable words" to make the word "fag" show up as something else like "mega-stud" or something funny like that.

besides if you are on this site you are far from straight, so get over it all you mega-studs!!!
    don't worry, I'll not be around this shit hole much longer

...im just having some fun before the new year